@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll be praying for you!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, sorry to hear that, hopefully you feel better soon.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka thanks! I always base my myths off something real to the storyline.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh man that’s horrible!
I’m so sorry that happened.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh no!! What happened?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I may or may not get around to participating this time. I don’t know. Don’t count on a submission from me… 😅🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Baron (Brutus)—with Ben Gunn, Flare, Ellis, and Jenna following after Felicity.
Brutus watched the creatures coming his way, dropping down his scarf. He didn’t know if the small band could out run the things. Could he muster enough wind to carry them away? He could try. A powerful wind came to him, and he turned…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Arcs in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
I love that story idea! It sounds super interesting, and I would totally pick it up. Elishavet had some great advice. Let’s see… what do I do for character arcs?
Honestly, it takes a while for these things to come together in my writing. I don’t sit down to write for the first time and already know all the details of my plot and c…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Nice! Do you take offense when someone says/ask if your church is a denomination in a way? Just wondering!
No, I don’t think so. We don’t have many specific traditions besides Communion every couple weeks. My family has attended several different churches in the past few years because of moving around so often, so I wou…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @theducktator @stephie
Yeah, I rarely wear makeup either. Probably mostly for your reasons, Trailblazer. It’s just a lot of work and I honestly prefer the natural look on myself anyway (from what I’ve seen.)
Also… what’s with all the new names? XD
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Flare and Ben Gunn – Elderstrand (w/ Baron, Jenna, and Ellis going to follow Felicity)
“That’s awfully spic- HOLY!!” Ben said as he turned around staring at the swarm of creatures.
Flare turned around with Ben, “Why do I have to be out of spells?”
The swarm started to get closer to them. Ben nodded, “We should r…[Read more]
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal your new name is… interesting, lol
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@trailblazer @savannah_grace2009
I don’t wear makeup either. It’s kind of weird though because somehow I got into Irish Dance and they wear loads of makeup to competitions.
Bucket loads of makeup.
Truck loads of makeup.
A world of makeup.
Then I’m just there like “how much is barely enough because that’s how much I want” XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal Those are awesome! I have a fox species which is very similar! They’re called Vulpines.
The Ornithiforms? Yeah those are super cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Who’s your favorite out of the nine by the way? I think you know mine already lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal thank you!!
Idk how I’m so good either tbh, I just like doing these.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka lolll I have that issue too!
A kingdom called the Sentryborn in a story I’m currently starting the worldbuilding on has two “gods”, who were actually the twin brothers who founded the kingdom, but I’m always worrying about how I’m gonna write that without it seeming too pagan, cause I REALLY don’t want that, but the mythology I have for…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge I now have 3993 posts.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Arcs in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
I have a couple ideas that might not work with your story and charries, but I’ll pitch them anyways
Since Ellie has good discernment, I’m not sure how much her emotions would run her, but many times woman, especially woman with strong emotions towards something (like the subject of trafficking), are easily overcome by their…[Read more]
- Load More
