@theducktator
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey guys, I’ve had eating issues over the past six months or something, for a myriad of reasons. Last time I had a cold, I lost a lot of weight, fifteen pounds. We’re concerned that if I catch sick again, I’ll have to go to the hospital. So uh… I feel strange asking for this, but please pray for me to figure this out before that happens. I don’t w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper ooh yeah and is there a possibility of two siblings having completely different abilities?
Like, the characters in question (my MCS if I ever write this) are twins, but judging by their personalities they’d bend completely different elements.
Could it maybe be a genetic thing?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Love the wolf drawing. I’m getting if the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood was good kinda vibes. Good job!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Niiiice, that’s kinda what I was thinking, but it will probably be just a tower with a few bridges because I ain’t an experienced builder.
Very cool!!
I meeeaaaannn, I recommend watching it to really understand what it’s like/about.
I’ve seen literally one episode and that’s cause my cousins had it on at my grandparents’ house, does…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t knowwwwwww sorry
You’re good, I do not mind being accidentally tagged even if that were the case. ;]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
oh that’s cool! I’m building a hanging complex, probably with bridges connecting different rooms.
Niiiice, that’s kinda what I was thinking, but it will probably be just a tower with a few bridges because I ain’t an experienced builder.
I’m iffy on the show itself. I don’t need another fixation. There are a couple issues I’d like to…
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ugh! My original post didn’t do its thing.
You’re at 2772 post! Patterns!
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
@ savannah_grace2009 you’re at 2772 post! Patterns!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Rax and Ben
Rax found Syph’s terminology quite amusing, he smiled. “Ready? Three, two, one.” Rax hoisted Syph onto his shoulder with ease. “How does it feel up there?” Rax smiled up at the blue man/person/thing that Rax didn’t know.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper just to confirm you were on of the people who mentioned the show a couple times right? Or was it someone else?
I don’t knowwwwwww sorry
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
hybrid animals!!
got inspired by someone’s art on the internet for a crossover fanfic thing.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I can’t believe I’m doing this.
I’m asking you an Avatar The Last Airbender question.
I remember you were telling me to watch the show like your life depended on it years ago. Still like it?
@whalekeeper @linus-smallprint @whoever else knows this TV show IDK
Ok so I loaded up my tablet looking for reference images for a…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I thought you were being serious until I saw that they were changed 🤣
I think I like the Not Literal Version, lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Girl, I spawned in that seed and nearly had a heart attack. XD I am not used to playing video games and I got serious motion sickness, but that spawn is super cool and I want to build one of those towers in BotW where you can’t see the bottom.
oh that’s cool! I’m building a hanging complex, probably with bridges connecting dif…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal AHAHAHAHA Those are too funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*randomly pops in*
Maybe having Leon point that out would help readers realize it more?
-
Andrew and
Koshka are now friends 1 year, 7 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I liked how you had Neveah try to combat the lie, and it’s obvious it’s for Sef’s sake, not her own. To make this sequence really work, maybe make Sef think her Mani is just trying to save herself – it’s not a lie about Sef, but it would make the former lie hit home. Make her really crumble since the last thing keeping the lie f…
- Load More

OH SLAY