@theducktator
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I told the rizz thing to my brother.
Worst. Idea. Ever! My brothers won’t stop jabbering about all the new stupid slang! XD
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Rax and Ben
Rax laughed, “Don’t worry about my shoulders. I have lifted much heavier things than you. Now, hold onto my head and I will hold onto your legs.” Rax did so, wrapping his arms around Syph’s legs. Rax looked at Syph and then at Ben, “Ready you two?”
“Ready when you are master Rax.”
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Perfect reason to venture out of KP hibernation. 👌
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ve thought of the Lockwood one before but didn’t mention it
NOooOOo *Muffled drama* I suppose it is unavoidable. They are both sad tea lovers. Well then, you should know Hugo was a fixed thing before I ever read about or watched Lockwood.
It bothered me so much for a long time. I’ve been trying pretty hard to make them different since…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-Me being chronically inactive cause I’m about to serve a mission
-Someone mentions Avatar
-Me, breaks through the ceiling falling before you
I am here
I’m iffy on the show itself. I don’t need another fixation. There are a couple issues I’d like to avoid with the mythology of it all.
Always fair, however, I will say that you are s…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh my. XD Lucille Barnes…..that’s perfect and I haven’t even seen the Mandalorian.
That’s what I thought XDXD She would fit into that universe quite well. Plus she already has to carry around a child whom she has maternal instincts for, so the plot is right there.
Now I have to remember who’s been compared to whom…
I haven’t seen most of… -
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you. I am trying my best to be positive about this. 🙂 It will all work out for good.
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
If your main characters have ever been compared to characters in a tv show or something similar, please make a meme about it. I would very much like to see. Just post it without any context.
Mine:

Now you. 🫵
@loopylin @rae @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @eehhthisappliestoeveryone
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Yayy, that’s great! I would be so sad if our car was stolen. 🥲
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*cries of joy* yes we needed that XD
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @theshadow
I came home from school today and the van was in the driveway! The police found it in a mall parking lot. The thief still has my dad’s murse, but we have our car back, so that’s great!
Thank you so much for your prayers 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Basically you as the writer can give a character an element that matches their personality, but their personality cannot be the reason they have the element in-story-canon.
That makes sense. So it’s a genetic and culture thing.
Time to go read a wiki or somethin’
I could never. But hey, I have plenty of friends who watch video gam…
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
500 pages!!! Woohoo!!! *throws confetti*
Yeeaah!! 😀 *High five* Also I am over 4000 posts. Crazy, crazy.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeppp!!!
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Love the depth in the drawing!! It feels very three-dimensional with the shadows.
Loooolll, I like the blue jay gecko
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @raxforge @theshadow
Much appreciation :]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
IDK I’m just so bad about actually getting around to watching stuff, especially if my parents and brother aren’t interested in it. The only TV watching we do is as a family unless one of us is sick and needs a pastime or our parents are out doing something and me and my bro are alone in the house.
I get that, it’s the same in our house…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ll be praying!
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Dark and moody like Batman
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper oh yeah that is weird, I’ll be praying.
- Load More
