@theducktator
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Lesson learned… I guess I have to add you every time. Unless you were using a different account?
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Totally! He has some great qualities but he’s also too emotionally independent for his own good. I love how Jane Austen highlights how important socialization is, and how it’s different from ‘society,’ as in the constructed hierarchy and traditions. Because Darcy really equates them with each other without thinking, and avoids…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yayy!!!
Hmm… they are reminding me of Sabina and Turin a little. More closed-off, not believers, smaller family who probably went through some grief. I’m excited to learn more about them. I feel like the father is already suspicious of them… meaning he might be really opposed when they bring up God… but Liesl will probabl…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Knew it. I find it more funny than most, because I and my friend have been compared to Darcy and Bingley before. She had to teach me to enjoy line dances, because I was more skittish than a cat. XD Darcy is a kindred spirit of mine.
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*Eats your art* *Leaves no crumbs* They’re so cuuuuuuutttee and the lighting is so coooooool, I love iiiiiiiiiiit… You should draw and write a comic, seriously. You’ve got a great streamlined style and it feels like something straight out of a graphic novel.
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
That picture of Darcy made me wheeze for some reason. XD Is the comparison because he’s hostile in the beginning and has darker hair than Aaron? Because Darcy and Bingley are definitely an iconic introvert/extrovert duo, and that’s what I think of when I see them.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Here’s another picture I created…. pretty happy with it. 😁

Not really done, but blehhh.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Some very loud adult voice shuddered over a speaker, reading off some kind of behavior code with half the heart of a dead trout. She sounded exhausted.
I will take that transition and roll with it. XD
And I apologize for the semi-purposeless roleplay here, I’m very exhausted today and I didn’t have much else to do.
Barnes
Barnes put dow…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Why does Darcy look like he just got out of prison?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Rax and Ben
Rax himself began to observe the building. He agreed that it was a beautiful building. He had stopped walking so that Syph could stay balanced. Ben looked around as well. All three were standing around in awe of the beauty and magnificence of the school.
After a while, Rax beckoned Syph down, “We should head to our class, a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Chapters 5 and 6 are out! Same link as last time…
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iTo1_yooHUC67Ve8ddKn2gCS0rK_fjpc0kh_NJu3Sig/edit
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka @raxforge @theshadow @anyone-else
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@koska
Rax and Ben
”Yes that is what he calls me.” Rax began to walk inside. “I saved him in the arena where I’m from. He’s called me ‘Master’ Rax ever since.”
Ben stopped and facepalmed. “I am so sorry! I forget you don’t like being called Master. Please forgive me Master Rax.”
Rax chuckled, still walking to keep up with the crowd. “It’s alri…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 7 months ago
First, have to clear out all of the uh… wonderful writing before posting it.
XD
Lol, I was rewatching an episode from Martha Speaks (I don’t care if it’s for kids it’s one of the greatest shows ever), and this line really spoke to me.
Oh my goodness *brings back memories* We used to love that show. But I don’t remember that line, sadly xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lol, same
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, Nahim always wore at least a speeder mask or a helmet for about five years, so that’s probably what she compared him with.
-
Enid replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ve never watched the Chosen because the idea of a tv show about Jesus makes me uncomfortable, but I had a Wingfeather show phase back when the site was funding the first season. That’s probably the closest thing I had to a favorite Christian show. Otherwise, Veggie Tales is it.
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Maybe they compared Nahim to Mando, too. At some point in your draft, Nahim was wearing a mask and refusing to take it off, right? I always think of Mando when a character does that.
Yep, I’ve watched some of Hilda! Haven’t finished it because my siblings will speed-watch through something and refuse to watch it again.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
One of my friends compared I think Nahim to someone from Star Wars or something, but idr.
Other than that, i don’t think anyone’s even known enough about my characters to compare them to others. Recently, I only really talk about characters on here or with Andrew. Mainly cuz my friends don’t really follow when I start ranting XD.
- Load More
