@theducktator
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, I don’t think I’ll ever forget the time Andrew’s brother asked me if he had rizz. That was interesting…
That was an interesting call 🤣🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint Those are perfect! Your characters even look kinda similar to their counterparts!
Alan looks a good deal less….bookish?…..than Alcatraz (where did he get THAT name anyway? Who wants to be named after an island with a jail on it?) though
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper lolllll
I wish I could say this about my characters but all my guys are from shows and stuff, so…….
lol
Does Hunter repeatedly being compared to Solid Snake or John Rambo count?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Barnes and Sniper would have a good conversation about their parents being annoying over the phone lollllll
 “Dad? Dad, I’m a- Ye- Not a ‘crazed gunman’, dad, I’m an assassin! …Well, the difference bein’ one is a job and the other’s a mental sickness!”
(later, talking to someone else) “I’ll be honest with ya: my parents do not…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper thanks! She (this particular individual is a female) was the first one I drew.
I haven’t figured out a name for her yet, but she’s Huntress’s companion (you probably recognize her from the roleplay forums). I call the species jaykos, though.
I have a feeling Huntress adopted hers cause her real name is “Jaylen” and she thought an…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge @rae @trailblazer lollll
He’s not like too into the slang stuff but he’ll joke about it sometimes.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I told the rizz thing to my brother.
Worst. Idea. Ever! My brothers won’t stop jabbering about all the new stupid slang! XDYeah, I don’t think I’ll ever forget the time Andrew’s brother asked me if he had rizz. That was interesting…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks for the suggestions. I think I’m likely to include all of those eventually.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ve also compared Alan to Prince Zuko, Elsa, and Cloud Strife, but I think Alcatraz fits him best.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
I’m one of the nerd who wants people to think he’s cool, so I use Crossway’s Elect Standard Version.
I wounder what the Bee would do with the LSB. Maybe Lazy Scholar’s Bible? (Since the translators were so lazy they didn’t even bother to translate some words from Greek/Hebrew to English)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m getting if the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood was good kinda vibes.
Kind of I guess, though that girl only appears in this scene. Wolves are always bad guys, and since they are my favourite animal, I wanted to change things up a bit. However, the wolf character, Stripe, isn’t exceptionally good. This of it as having a s…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @keilah-h
Thank you all of you.
For those of you who have read my draft, do you have any requests for my next illustration? I’m thinking of either a fight scene or Alan in prison.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I looked it up. The wolf is adorable! But, does he have a name?
Not that I am aware of. We can just call him Phil.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Good ideas!!! I will probably use those in future scenes…thank you so much!!!
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Of course!! And you should totally continue that one-shot, it doesn’t need to be anything big! Just something to dip your toe into. And plot ideas come with time. You’re good at drawing personality into the characters, and I bet that will help a lot when you’re not sure where to take the story. Good luck working on it! ❤️
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah… 🤣🤣😶
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
You’re right, you’re right, but that was a better comparison than the Cadwicks. Plus, Sabina and Turin became nicer xD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
AHHH thank you!! That really means so much to me! 💜💜
I really want to make a comic, I just can’t figure out what to do it about. I have sooommething started a little… a superhero one-shot… I just… eh. 😅😁
- Load More

