-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Flaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I assure you that they are not all abused, ok?? XD
Yeah…sorry for generalizing all your charries, lol I know they’re all different to you and have different stories. Maybe I just get them all confused and it seems like they’re all different but I’m really thinking of the same charries??? (I should make a family tree to keep them…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ah, the ‘ol gut punch. Classic move lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨'s profile was updated 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do any of you play-punch their older brother in the stomach as you pass by?
Well, I am the oldest sibling, but I still do it to a variety of other people, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
ooooh I like that one!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I mean, obviously we’re going to pick the ones he says not to just because he told us not to. It’s just how us girls work!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Exactly! This is all his fault! XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And why would you give us a list of planets not to pick? That’s only tempting fate for us rebels!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
You feel that way??!! TYSM!!! You made my day!! Oh my gosh, I never thought I could make a character that realistic!!!!
(And no, It’s not bad, I have crushes on characters all the time, seriously 🤣)
Oh ok, glad I’m not the only one 🤣🤣🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Interesting. Thanks for researching! You’re more dedicated to this RP than I am….lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re conversations are so entertaining XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s me ALL THE TIME!!! I thought I was the only one!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS girl you are NOT the only one XDXD Ikr!!!! It’s just like ooooo I rlly love this idea….let’s start a google doc titled short story and not come back to it for seven months shall we??
XD
What’s some of your favorite prompts? 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
If Hugo was real…I would totally have a crush on him 😂😂😂 is that bad???
😍 💗 😍
You feel that way??!! TYSM!!! You made my day!! Oh my gosh, I never thought I could make a character that realistic!!!!
(And no, It’s not bad, I have crushes on characters all the time, seriously 🤣)
- Load More
