-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Beth are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
HighScribe and
Beth are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bloodsong is hilarious XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate sat sullenly at breakfast. Yesterday had not gone well. She glared down the table at the red-haired woman who had gotten mad at her for just trying to do the stupid job she had been assigned!
You should talk to her! said Bloodsong, cheerfully.
“No,” said Kate.
Come on, don’t be so grumpy. Everyone here looks super nice! Yo…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING, MISTER?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can see you grinning evilly as you type. What have you done?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sure. I’ll start. Give me a few minutes.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol. Maybe we should have Kate and Nora have a conversation. I haven’t gotten to RP as Kate much, and they haven’t really interacted, even though we mentioned a fight.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmmm… let’s see. This started about two months ago, so we got 210 pages in two months. We have about one more month till Christmas, plus we’re going faster than we were at first. We will. Easily. The real questions is…400?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m good either way.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well that’s alright. Nobody is going to know what they would say as well as their owner. I think what she meant is just that that isn’t what she would have made him say, but it isn’t out of line with his personality.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
HighScribe said it was within the realm of something he would say.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
As Ellis sat down to breakfast, he thought hard about who to assign to train together. He had already decided that he would continue working with Ottoline, and he had decided to put Kaine with Nahim–Kaine was a decent fighter as it was, so it made sense to put him with someone good.
Zahlin was the tricky one.
Ellis thought he would feel…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, okay.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, you’re good! KP is notorious for eating posts, lol
I also love Broken Prayers! It’s one of my favorites!!!! Into the Sea is also a very good song.
Whoa, only three times in your LIFE???? I would not survive, lol. 80 degrees? It’s about 30-40 degrees here!!!
Montana is a LOT different I guess XD it’s weird how two different…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Um…” Liv hesitated, “I guess you could introduce me, but that might be awkward.” She stroked Xandro’s mane. “I don’t want him to think that I…um…like him or anything like that, and what if he doesn’t want to go to the dance with me? Then him telling me that would be even worse for him, and making him go to the dance with…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s within the realm of something he would say.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline is 15 in this RP, since I didn’t want a big age gap between her and Hugo. Marcurious is 16.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I think it would actually be super cool if you added Etta’s perspective! And I love the chapter!!! great job!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah sure!
- Load More
