-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
AHHHHH!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
ARE YOU KIDDING ME KP?!?! SERIOUSLY?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Huh. That was nice. I typed up a whole big question, and when I tried to submit, it said “You’re not logged in” and DELETED everything I wrote! I’m not going to take the time to write that all back up, but basically, I was wondering if anyone has any tips on plotting? (I might take this to the plotting forum too.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“She’s wounded, Fennin. She got stabbed. I don’t know how it happened. I wasn’t there. She seems to be in a stable condition.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, that’s what I figured.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
BTW I think you’re up next for an RP. Ellis is the only one here who’s seen the Queen recently (I think he has, right??)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Auntie Silvae.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Uh oh. @calyhuge it appears that a perfect opportunity for Styx to escape has just appeared.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22
WHOOOOOOO 🥳🥳
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The climax felt felt like a continuous streak of mind-blowing unfolding and action.
Yeah, the way that it jumped between perspectives worked really well. A movie version of this scene would just be incredible!
What do you think about what’s happening with Renarin? That was one of the most surprising reveals in my op…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
YESSS PICS ARE WORKING AGAIN!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
What do you think?
Guess who this board is for???

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“Whoa,” he stared at the blade, and giggled. “Cool! I’ve always wanted to be impaled!”
Yeah. He definitely had too many chai lattes.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She looked at Callista. “Well, it’s just the two of us.” Xandro stamped his hoof. “I meant the three of us.”
Callista laughed. “Yep.”
“So where should we go first? I need a dress, and I need your help figuring out what supplies we need to be able to style my hair. And I need a dress. When it comes to shopping,” she shook her…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! I still cringe when I read that paragraph XD
- Load More
