-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww thanks girl! <333
Thanks guys.
I find it weird and dumb how there are kids who are so obsessed with sports and look down on more “academic” things (honestly what are they doing at school?)
Exactly!! You’re at school to learn, not to play sports….contrary to popular belief XD
because publi…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
And you too (didn’t see it at first.) I’m praying God guides you through whatever you’re going through.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry about that. I find it weird and dumb how there are kids who are so obsessed with sports and look down on more “academic” things (honestly what are they doing at school?) I’m sorry you feel trapped. I can’t tell you what you should do about it, because public school is completely outside of my experiences, but I’m p…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @savannah_grave2009
I’ll be praying for you guys ❤️
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I will pray for you <3 Sorry you had a bad day and if you ever need to chat, I am always here!💗
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol! That’s so true XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I just….today’s been a crappy day.
Lately I’ve been struggling with feeling alone. At the public school I go to, I really don’t have any friends. Everyone thinks I’m weird since I don’t do sports. I get called a nerd, weird, and just ignored, because I just so happen to enjoy writing, reading, and learning.
People claim to be my friends, but…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @rae
Should this group run into another group? Their conversations don’t seem to be going anywhere. Too many introverts XD.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
She saw the way that the man held the girl’s hand, and a tear slipped down her cheek before she could wipe it away. It reminded her so much of her father….and where was he now? She had no father to hold her hand, no one to wipe away her tears for her when she was abused by Iver…and she deserved it.
She kept…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww poor Lukas!!!!
Livia
She didn’t know whether to be hurt, or laugh. But then she saw the horrified look on Lukas’s face, and the way Xandro glared at him, and then she burst out laughing.
“I walked right into that one,” she laughed, “You do have a point, though,” she said thoughtfully. She saw the pained look on Lukas’s face and…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I will be praying for you💗
-
Allison changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I think I write mostly masculine MC’s cuz I worry if I’m portraying women right, I mean, I want strong characters, but I don’t want my feminines becoming basically masculines in women’s bodies. Ya know?
I gravitate towards writing male characters for the same reason, except for me, as a guy, it’s even harder XD. Initially…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
freedom and I might start up the roleplay group with Tauren, Lesli, and Tony again, were you interested in joining? I can’t remember if you pulled out your charries before it ended or not
Sure!! That would be great!! No I don’t think I pulled them out 😀
Where did we leave off last? 😅
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Hey girl!! I was thinking about ya today. We haven’t chatted in F O R E V E R! How are you doing? How’s writing been going? ❤️
-
@esther-c HEY!!!! *big hug* Awwww really?? You’re so sweeet ❤️ Ikr!! I’ve missed talking to you!! I was actually just reading your RP for Ev and Adrien in the castle. I LOVE THOSE TWO SO MUCH XDXD
And GIRL!!!! Your writing is AMAZINGG OH MY GOSH!!! Like it’s SO GOOD!!! 😍😍😍😍
I’m great!!! Very busy but great :DD There’s so much stuff going on…[Read more]
-
Oh yes!! Lol, I love writing them so much. XD I hadn’t written much of them together when they aren’t around Ami, so I decided to try it and it’s actually kind of hilarious. 😂
Awww, thank you so much!!! You don’t know how much that means. 💖💖 I was just having one of those moments the other day where I felt it would take forever for me to be a go…[Read more]
-
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok. There’s no rush. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok now for my actual response to this topic. XD
So ummm…
For personalities, I don’t think I have many characters who are like, super introverts. I’m an ambivert, so most of my characters end up being either an ambivert, extrovert, or a super extrovert.
And almost all of my characters end up with a little bit of me in them. 😉 Though I think A…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
and who wants brown eyes?
Lol, that’s actually really funny because I love describing my characters’ brown eyes. XD
Also, I’ve been giving characters brown eyes a lot more recently because I realized how pretty they are!
THANK YOU @loopylin!!! *ahem* Yeah, I totally DO NOT have brown eyes. Not at all. Pfft, no way. I mean, what would I hav…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww, Chaseeee 😭
(Btw, is he still going to show up at the dance lessons? Because I bet Callie will see through him and know something’s wrong right away and be like, “Alright, boy, ‘fess up.” …ok, not exactly like that, but you know what I mean. 🤣)
- Load More
