-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah… don’t ask.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
An instructor came to the front of the room, and Liv nudged Lukas with her arm. “Oh gosh. It’s starting. I’m literally gonna die.”
Everyone else okay with dance lessons starting??
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I feel like Sef could relate to Chase. Though she’s Lilitu’s girl, since KP is technically an alternate universe for our charries, we could have them “fall in love”, at least for this RP.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay yes, it did happen, but then it unhappened, so it doesn’t count!
🤣🤣🤣 I love that logic 🤣🤣🤣
I’m like a freight train that starts out slow, gains momentum and becomes unstoppable! Mwa ha ha ha ha!
OH MY GOSH THAT’S TERRIFYING!!! JUST LIKE FRACTURE!!!! OH MY GOSH GUYS JONAS IS A FREIGHT TRAIN AND WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic An aggravation over Stained Glass in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOSH. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Those three were separate from the main group I believe.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Zash
“You’re unbearable!” Zas spat. “I could kill him if I wanted to, but I don’t care. Kill him yourself if you wish. Are we ready to move then?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Are you referring to Dlek? He’s been here the whole time. He’s not a soldier—he’s from a post apocalyptic wasteland planet.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I realize Fennin has magic, but he hasn’t used it. Zash was basically just using the General’s logic against him.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Zash
“The prince is a weakling, so we pick off the ones who can protect him first!” said Zash. “As for your offer, I couldn’t care less. I. Am. Not. Yours. To. Command! I will do as I wish.”
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Cool! I’ll do it!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We won’t get there.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Exactly! I feel like having Vikii will make the future story better, (My brother is trying to convince me to write a sequel…)
Yeah, because then she can comfort him, and he can realize how much she does care about him while she realizes how she cares for him as well.
And yes, you totally should write a sequel!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no!! I’m sorry!! Yeah, I’ll definitely pray for you!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h
There can be a dragon here! -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I could keep arguing, but I think we’re both on the same page here, and we’re completely off topic, so I’m gonna stop.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
All insects can fly
All birds are insects
therefore all birds can fly
You came to a true conclusion using one true premise and one false. That’s weird. Wait a minute none if those statements are true!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know all the fancy logic terms. But what I’m saying is pretty simple. All valid logical statements are true if their premises are true. How do you know they are true? You can either observe them to be true, or you can reason them out from other things you know.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Prove to me logically that birds can fly. You can’t. But you can observe birds flying. You can logically derive premises from other premises, but at some point you have to have premises that are self evident.
- Load More
