-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ariac
Ariac exchanged coins for a sword again as the unpleasant looking man appeared. He also exchanged a good deal of strength for speed, preparing to react if he had to.
“Father?” stammered Riker. “W-what are you…?”
Relatives, thought Ariac. Huh. This place just gets weirder and weirder.
“Stand back,” Ariac warned the newcomer. “And…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry that I vanished the last couple days. I was sick yesterday and the day before and today I just didn’t have to energy to respond to ppl who have tagged me. I’ll try to respond to everyone tomorrow 🙂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry for my apparent inactivity. The last few weeks have been really busy because of Christmas stuff.
No problem!
Yeah, I was thinking that the main characters’ goals would be to break the cycle. I think it would be really interesting because they would have a lot of options they could try.
(I’ll watch the video later when I have time!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know….I think Wyoh’s going too far…
-
Allison replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thats totally ok, go with what God wants you to do! The second chapter eased you more into the action which is also a very good type of introduction😊
I kind of am still a little worried that nobody will like it the other way XD
Dont worry, I do! Think of really popular books like Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling didn’t jump right…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I just couldn’t remember if they were courting or not. It’s been a while since I’ve read this XD
I kinda want Chester to change his mind and court Libbie, but it would also really hurt Etta and would cause more drama so I don’t at the same time. lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, so is Etta and Chester dating? I can’t remember XD
And I love it!!! It’s so perfect <333
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I meant we wouldn’t get there while you were gone.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for understanding!! I kind of am still a little worried that nobody will like it the other way XD but I’m happy that I got an answer from God and that makes me feel a lot more confident.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk why but I just feel bad for Etta XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww poor Etta!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@acancello @grcr @hybridlore @esther-c
I’ve been praying about this today…and I just got a strong sense that God wants me to keep the beginning like I had it…like the second link.
I just feel a lot better about the way I had it before. I’m not sure why…I just get anxiety every time I think about starting it that way, and feel immediate…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
WHY DO I KEEP SPELLING YOUR TAG WRONG?!?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@traiblazer
Well hurry up and post/write it so I can read it!!!!!!!! XD NOW I’M CURIOUS!!!!! lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Yeah, Liv has blue eyes. She also has blue skin and hair XD
Livia
She heard Fynn say “Aww”, and it was clear who he was talking about. Liv wanted to smack him upside the head.
“He is so annoying,” she rolled her eyes.
“Tell me about it,” Lukas muttered under his breath.
Liv’s stomach came alive with butterflies as they danced…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Y’all ever had a time when you’ve been working on a different WIP, but then go back to writing your original one, the one you really truly love, the one that has the characters who you know like your best friend, and just feel at home? That’s what happened to me. I had been working on my NaNo WIP, but I went back to my WIP with Ev and Ami and i…[Read more]
-
I do that all the time XD
-
I had the most amazing idea for a new WIP and started planning, but after a while I switched to my old one and it was so familiar and comforting❤️ Yes, I just loooove being a writer!
-
Sometimes I try starting another WIP, but mine is just so comforting and just makes me so…idk, happy I guess?? Being a writer is amazing <3
-
-
I don’t know what I’m gonna do when someday I have the trilogy (ok, more like trilogy plus two books, so like a series) finished. I guess I’ll just have to write more books about my favorite charries. 👀😂
-
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
About prologues…I’ve never heard that before! Mine is technically a first chapter, so should I just erase the label of “prologue”?? 😂
You do whatever you want, girl, it’s your story. XD
I had actually never heard that before, but it kind of makes sense. I think some writers also use prologues for info-dumping. I’d rather have…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
About prologues…I’ve never heard that before! Mine is technically a first chapter, so should I just erase the label of “prologue”?? 😂
you’re good!!! You can just read it over on these links. I posted earlier in this thread, or I can send you the Google docs link so you can comment and edit. I can’t send the docs link now because I’m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok so in this RP I say Liv has blue eyes, but correct me if I’m wrong. 😂
Lukas
Lukas found he couldn’t take his eyes off Liv’s face. He tried, but somehow, he found himself drowning in the crystalline pool of her blue eyes.
“Aww.” He heard a whisper pass by him. He blinked and looked behind him, only to see Fynn dance awa…[Read more]
- Load More

Ugh, sorry everyone, I was still feeling pretty fatigued today.
No, you’re good XD I’ve been sick all week too!