-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you <3
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
My family has been listening to LOTR on audiobook (the Andy Serkis version, which is really good!) and I had a thought/question that I thought I’d share.
Warning: Spoilers for the end The Fellowship of the Ring and the first chapter of The Two Towers.
I kind of felt that Boromir was significantly less sympathetic i…[Read more] -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riina
Riina cocked her head. “You’re weird,” she said, the corners of her mouth twitching slightly. “You can’t just go throwing knives at people. You need a reason to throw knives, not a reason to not throw knives! I’d say that’s a pretty basic rule of living.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
This RP sure hasn’t gotten off well!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah, that’s too bad! ☹️ My family has been taking turns being sick for the last three week, and we’re finally all healthy.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riina
“Reason?” repeated Riina. “There was no good reason to throw a knife at me! And I’m pretty sure I’m the one who gets to decide if we’re good!” She crossed her arms and glared (harder) at him. “My name is Riina, but you can call me ‘your Hoodedness,’ ‘cause I don’t like you.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riina
“Well you kind of owe me an apology,” snapped Riina. “For the whole knife throwing thing. But at this point, I don’t think I’m going to get one out of your ugly mouth!”
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The protection squad…
this made me laugh XD
though you might need to call in the squad lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“I’ve never heard of Alethia,” she mused. “But I suppose you haven’t heard of Andromeda either, so we’re even.” she paused. “Wait, did you just say you’re being chased by the government?” she raised an eyebrow.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
haha! I think that’s the saddest thing I’ve EVER written!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ofc! (:
I posted something…um…sad…in the “A place to share whatever we’re working on” if you want to read something as equally sad as what you posted, lol
Esther can vouch for the fact that it is sad…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
This link works for me! Unless you want all our comments to be separate. I’ll try to start reading it next week once our schedule’s back to normal after Christmas break and all that. 🙃
Okay!! It doesn’t really matter to me XD It’s up to you!
Yeah, Marcurious is an…interesting character XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I am actually concerned for my mental health now…LIKE WHAT 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WRITES THAT?!?!?
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
True. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok awesome! I’ll be sure to tag you if I do. 🙃
Girl whyyy?? 😭
I love those characters SOOO much!!!!!! And their character arcs are amazing!
Tysm!! 😊 I’m so excited about their story, probably because it’s not going to be some crazy adventure. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh man, I’ll be praying. ❤️
- Load More
