-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Btw, this is the naming convention for the runes. Consonants are pronounced as [consonant]ah. So the c rune is pronounced ‘Cah.’ Vowels are pronounced as written. (The ‘a’ rune is pronounced like the a in apple if that wasn’t clear.) The ‘y’ rune is called ‘ee.’
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I didn’t see the ‘uh’ words, and I thought that the ones above the sounds corresponded to the sound below.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
The one that says ‘Uh’ above it. Bottom left.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
And no, @highscribeofaetherium, this will not let you decode the runic inscriptions I’ve been drawing, because I’ve made changes since then.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
I created a system of runes to use for this conlang.

There are twenty-seven Arvendin runes. Eight are vowels, eighteen are consonants, and one (the ‘Y’ rune) can be either. Unlike in English, each one only makes a single sound (except the ‘Y’ rune, which makes ‘y’ sound as a consonant and an ‘ee’ sound as a vowel), so I have separate…[Read more] -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Right, and many simply discredit the “I Am” because John is regarded as the least reliable book, but there’s many indirect claims to His divinity throughout the other books. Like others calling Him God, and He doesn’t contradict them, and even commends them.
The problem is that for people who don’t consider the Bible entirely…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I do find Lewis’s Trilemma to be logically convincing though (many just say that Christ didn’t claim to be the Son of God in response though, so it becomes a historical problem).
It bothers me so much that people say that, because if you understand the culture and tradition of the time and the language being used, it becomes obv…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
These are my thoughts in this topic in general.
I’m not sure that God’s existence can be proven purely by logic. I haven’t thought too much about this, but I think that it requires a combination of General Revelation and Special Revelation. (If you aren’t familiar with those terms, General Revelation refers to how God reveals Himself through…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
And multiple all-powerful beings can’t exist, because they contradict each other.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
And another thing, by this logic, there would be an infinite amount of all-powerful beings in every reality, because every possible variation of an all-powerful being would exist in at least one reality and be able to exist in all realities.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
*appears from nowhere*
The flaw I see in that argument is the second premise. You have to accept some sort of multiverse theory where every possibility exists in some reality. Furthermore, if the definition of “all powerful” includes being able to influence all realities, then would said being not be preeminent over all real…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!!! poor Hugo…haha!
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a whole bunch more of Shauna and Paxton though…….
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
When they stay in an abandoned zoo…
I looked out on the grassy plain where the seats were and took in the view. It was a really nice place.
“Imagine how much it cost to build this.” Paxton muttered, feeling a support beam for the stage ceiling.
“There’s someone!” Sam said, jumping off the giant stage and running up the sea…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
AveryTheExplodey replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
ever written a fan fiction? Uh… nope, not that I can remember, though sometimes I’ll be inspired by a show I’m watching.
speaking of which, what’s your favorite movie/tv show? Hmm… I watch movies but I don’t really feel strongly about many of them. I enjoyed the Marvel Universe and I like rom-coms (two extremely different genres). A…[Read more] - Load More
