-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m not very good at coming up with lyrics, but I like what you have. I also write music, so if you happened to need help with that part of the process (assuming you are writing music to go with the words), I would be happy to give advice. It might help if you arranged the words in lines. That would at least help me see it clearly, because i…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s soooo good!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I SAW THAT ONE!! It’s so funny!!
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
“If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” —Sirius Black to Ron, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
-
Allison replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
So sorry XDXD 🤣😭 Im reading Harry Potter and its the same…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@acancello
Oh dear XD XD -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I know!!! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s so true thooo
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Nooooo 🤣😭🤣
-
Allison replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago

Guys……..I found the worst meme in the history of the world……🤣 😭 🤣 😭
@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @keilah-h @hybridlore @everyone
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyyy!! How are you doing? How’s writing going?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
Fynn let out a breath he didn’t know he had been holding. “I can relate to that on so many levels.” He gave her a small smile. “Before everything happened, I didn’t have a lot of friends, at least friends who stayed around, because… well there’s lots of reasons, but if I could change one thing about that time in my li…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
So start making a bunch of words for basic concrete concepts, then bonus points if you can ground those concepts in what is important to the locals where the language originated. After that, combine these concepts in all sorts of ways, again in the manner that would be important to the locals. Then you can add a hint of chaos,…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s labeled as ‘Ue’ in the picture. ‘Oo’ might be more accurate, but ‘ue’ can make the sane sound. (Think of the word ‘due,’ fore example.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Looking back, I only found two occurrences of ‘Th’ and both were unvoiced. I’m not sure if that’s a coincidence or a rule of the linguistics that I just noticed. I’ll have to look at my list of names and see if there are any voiced ‘th’s.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, maybe consider having a different number system, or base? You don’t have to, this is a simple prejudice of mine. I just find base 10 boring. Unless their is a unique reason for it.
And don’t worry, I most definitely will have planets with different number systems! I really like number symbolism, so I’ll be playing aroun…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
So you’ve already got a lot of words down, so that’s really cool! Quick question, how is ‘Th’ meant to be pronounced? Is it voiced, like ‘that’ or unvoiced, like ‘math’?
I’d have to look back over all my words so far, but I know that the name ‘Thulac” has it unvoiced. I’m guessing it varies depending on the word, like in English.
[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
thanks! It was fun to write 😁
Yep! You got it. Asher’s 21, Ev’s 17, and Lukas isss… either 13 or 14. I can’t remember. XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
True. It’s hard to try to argue about the accuracy of the Bible with someone, because most likely neither of you have the time or knowledge to look into translational things and stuff like that.
- Load More
