-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD Yeah, no knives are too many. Alpha should totally name each one
In fact there should be more in my opinion, what about knives for menial purposes, like carving wood or those little ones that you pick your teeth with 🤪😂
-
Allison replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I wanted to finish mine in 2023, and I was thankfully able to do it! Now I’m working towards getting Freedom’s Fire published this year🥳 So you can do it too!!!! ✨✨✨
Thank you!!! Hope everything goes smoothly with your publishing process!! <3
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*materializes out of nowhere again*
Me. *swishes cloak impressively*
If I had more knives, that is. I need more knives :/
Ooh, SEE JONAS? I’m not insane just because I like to pull knives out and flick them open for fun! HA!
*vanishes in a puff of smoke*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*pops out of nowhere*
Excuse me, there is no such thing as too many knives! No. Such. Thing.
*melts back into the shadows*
-
Allison replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
so I didn’t stress about reaching that “word limit” everyone talks about, y’know?
Yep! I was trying to make sure that I finished mine in 2023 so I could work on editing in 2024 and I did (whoohoo!) Now I’m halfway done with the first edit before I share it with my family😬 😂
90k is great tho. You go, girl 🥳🥳
Thank you!&#x…
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Woohoo! A friend is visiting in February!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah…. mines just about 90k 😂 I was at 60k in November and thought I was done and relaxed a little, but I guess I had some good ideas.
-
Allison replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Wow, thats pretty good! Thanks!
Now I’m worried that my WIP is to long…. XD -
Allison replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
300+ pages? As a Google doc page or as a real book page? How many words did it end up being? (Sorry for all the questions, I just want to see how many real pages mine is 😅)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, yeah! Coincidentally, I have a brother on here who I’m writing a universe with (currently it’s called the Sceptrum but we’ve changed it before.)
Yeah, I’ve heard a bit about that. Sounds cool!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, but we’re basically writing our own planets for now. I don’t really even know too much about what she’s doing XD. I think it would be cool to write some stories on each other’s worlds, but at least for me, most of my worlds need to be developed further before they would be ready for her to come and write something in.
Okay, yeah! C…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, sounds pretty rad! Though maybe not as much for all those poor fellows getting Shadowblighted 😂
Thanks! (Yep, Shadowblight is nasty!)
You’re writing the universe with your sister right?
Yes, but we’re basically writing our own planets for now. I don’t really even know too much about what she’s doing XD. I think it would b…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
😭 🥹 Min…. I love your writing!!!
No I’m not this this year, I am working on the editing part right now 😊 Maybe next time!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 That’s okay! Just wondering 🙂 If y’all ever end up doing it lmk! 😀
@thearcaneaxiom Oh CWW is short for Crazy Writing Week, it’s a week long challenge to write and meet other Christian writers during that week! It starts tomorrow but today is like sign up and introduce yourself day.…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22's profile was updated 2 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, sounds pretty rad! Though maybe not as much for all those poor fellows getting Shadowblighted 😂
But it sounds like an interesting magic system for sure! I’ll definitely read the longer description whenever you post about it.
You’re writing the universe with your sister right?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Pretty much! One twin leads the souls to the realm of peace while the other leads souls to the opposite, and they do this by stabbing the spirits with their designated swords. Why it works this way I am still figuring out 😅
Okay, cool!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I was going to make a post about this one under the magic system topic, so I’ll tag you when I do that, but for now I can give you a brief description.
The magic system is called “Pulsing,” and the different powers are known as “Pulses.” Each one comes in a “Light” and “Dark” variety, but technically, light isn’t actually…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So these two are psychopomps? Like the grim reaper?
Pretty much! One twin leads the souls to the realm of peace while the other leads souls to the opposite, and they do this by stabbing the spirits with their designated swords. Why it works this way I am still figuring out 😅
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
