-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Scoutillus Finch are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey, guys, fyi I’m going to mysteriously vanish for the next day and a half or so. I’ll be at ‘Snow Camp’. Talk to y’all later! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @acancello @whalekeeper
GUYS WE SHOULD TOTALLY BRING THIS BACK!!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thx for the tag! Hehe yes I’m still alive, as you well know. 😉
That snippet tho…brutal. I like how you’re portraying their relationship realistically because it really is like that sometimes.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Hmm… yeah. That could work. The easiest way to do it would be to simply introduce a few entire rows. That would show a pattern and then let people work out other powers on their own.
Thanks.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe I forgot your tag, haha! This is funny XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe I forgot your tag, haha! This is funny XD
-
Allison and
TheArcaneAxiom are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@allison @grcr @thearcaneaxiom
Thanks guys!!! (:
-
Allison replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I feel like they would need to do a little more convincing to make the populace complacent. There will always be resistance, and that can’t be avoided, but to get a general backing, you need to convince them that it’s safe & beneficial, not just convince them that a new moon is ok because it natural. Looking natural could be par…
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Woohoo!!!! Great job getting it publsihed!! I just read it 😭 😍 (and commented) Its so good, but so sad.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Look, I never wanted to make you feel like you were less capable of handling criticism than the rest of us. My points about God and self-publishing were more directed towards everyone on the thread, but even so, I got hung up on the details and misunderstood you. That was my fault, not yours, and I apologize ❤️
I’m sorry I made you f…
-
Allison changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Do you have much of an idea of why they designed it the way the did? Also, am I misinterpreting any of the design?
Well, my main idea was to have it look as ‘natural’ as possible so that the citizens would be more open to the idea and allow it to happen while not realize the dangers that it has the potential of causing.
The issue…
-
Light changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Heyyy, welcome baaack!
*bows and swooshes cape* Why thank you! I think it’s the new cape. 😎 What do you think?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Isn’t he just such a good writer??? ✨✨
Yesss!!
yessss, I love Prisoner B-3087!!! Let’s see…I’ve read Prisoner B-3087 (twice…the first time almost in one day😂), Projekt 1065, Grenade, Refugee, Ground Zero, Allies, and I WANT to read Resist and Heroes, two of his newest His-Fic books, Code Of Honor, one of his older books, andddd th…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
