-
HighScribe replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelym-collins
Thanks!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Wow, your art is so gooood! 😃
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Greetings! I’m Bridget, who can’t think of anything to say right now XD. I guess just ‘Hello.’ and ‘Nice to meet you.’
-
HighScribe replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hello, I’m Bridget! I’m very groggy right now cuz I just woke up lol so I guess I’ll just say hi and welcome to Kp!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So…how different would the replacement be?
It would be as different as we wanted. I think the best course of action would be to figure out what the biggest problems were with this one and try to fix them. We could use the same characters (although if sone people wanted to use different ones that would probably be fine.) We could still use L…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer @beth-torres @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h (is that everyone?)
I am beginning to wonder if we would be better off restarting/replacing this RP. We keep trying to get it going again, but it never works. Before, people were concerned that that would just kill both RPs, but…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I may or may not have stalked your pinterest boards to steal some pics of Hugo…lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I mean it’s not THAT good but it’s so sweet!! <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
btw if the slides move too fast just push pause lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I don’t really know who to put in here…but it sounds like so much fun!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
I generally isolate one of my character traits and exaggerate it (Ie my character Leo, who could represent the introverted/ arrogant side of myself)
I often do that too. For one thing I can make more characters based on me that way, but it also makes it so they aren’t just inserts of myself. Ironically, I don’t think I would get…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Jonas, more enigmatically known as Cloaked Mystery. I write mostly in the fantasy genre, but usually with hard rules that verge on sci-fi. I like creating magic systems, usually hard ones, but I have a few soft-ish ones. My current project, which I am working on with my sister, @highscribeofaetherium, is a large f…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Jonas, more enigmatically known as Cloaked Mystery. I write mostly in the fantasy genre, but usually with hard rules that verge on sci-fi. I like creating magic systems, usually hard ones, but I have a few soft-ish ones. My current project, which I am working on with my sister, @highscribeofaetherium, is a l…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
XD I love that!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@Eevelyn-collins
Hiiiii!! I loooovvee Studio Ghibli and Star Wars!! Ponyo and Howls Moving Castle are some of my favorites too, along with Ariety ;D
I look forward to seeing you around!
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, Otto is really sweet…I am just waiting on the edge of my seat for Hugo to say something nice back…(even it it takes a year I’m still waiting!!) I just love romance for some reason haha!
Yes!! It will be a total shock when he does, I have something in mind, but I will write that tomorrow 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh boy…. XD
Excuse me? Hugo?
Well since you are a girl, I guess I can tell you.
Fine.
Maybe.
Sure.
Just a little…..
Wait…. you want a description now too??? *sighs*
Never reveal this to anyone!!! Confidential information!!!
He has deep brown wavy hair that’s a bit too long, and keeps it under either a beanie or bas…[Read more]
- Load More
