-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom
Hmm… this sure didn’t go far. Let’s revive it!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
So it sounds like there’s a general consensus that restarting/replacing the RP is the best option.
So, brainstorming phase. What did you like about this RP? What did you dislike? What made the RP go smoothly and what made it drag? What worked? What didn’t?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Lily!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!! I’ve written fantasy before, but my current WIP is light dystopian. I also have many story ideas in a myriad of genres that I’m looking forward to writing someday.
Enough about me, m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Evelyn!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!! I’ve written fantasy, but my current WIP is a light dystopian. I have ideas though in a myriad of other genres that I hope to write someday.
I don’t know what else to say, so I’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m trying not to burst out laughing in front of the people in the room with me XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I have to go now…I WILL CONTINUE THIS CHAOS LATER!!! NO ONE IS SAFE!!! hehehehe
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
It is ambitious, but I’m prepared to not have an easy time with this one. This is by far my oldest WIP, and I don’t expect to finish it any time soon. I’m at least writing the Ildin Saga first.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh no 💀🫣🤣🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
*me over here just trying to casually write my book and this chaos exploding in front of my very eyes*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh goodness…I am sooo evil…XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Wait until Allison comes back and sees this….she’s gonna freak out…XD
Sorry…I couldn’t resist spoiling Vikii’s death for her…
OH WAIT…VIKII…so even though you die…Hugo kisses you….so that’s obviously a plus!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Well that escalated quickly… lol
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I’m really new to the RP, so it makes little difference to me whether we replace or restart it. But I’m willing to provide RP and content ideas if needed!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my 🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Poor Vikii…lol
Don’t worry, Vikii…Hugo kisses Otto AFTER you die. If that gives you peace of mind. lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨'s profile was updated 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I am trying to make it as awkward for poor Hugo as possible…lol
- Load More
