-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Btw, should we have them all arrive in different places? I kind of prefer that to having them arrive at the exact same place.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
Lukas chuckled at Xandro’s goofing off. “Yeah, buddy. If you behave, I’ll pay for you. Maybe I’ll get you an ice cream or something.”
Xandro nodded.
“Wait, no, not an ice cream,” Lukas said, his eyes wide. He cast a worried side glance towards Liv, holding back a laugh. “Alright, how about we go to that diner down…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So have you worked out the themes of each column? You just said there’s a theme of each column, but then talked about the theme of the rows.
I don’t have all the themes decided upon yet. There should be 10 eventually, and I probably have 6 or so right now.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, sure. I probably won’t be on again until later tonight, so just don’t get going too far without me. 😉
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
The issue I would say about using all 29 would be the same debate of how many digits there are in a number system. More digits means more compact information, but it also means more informational storage is needed (you need to remember it all).
29 different metals all with completely unique sets of powers, even if they are…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
I love it!! They look really good!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! I’ll have to check it out.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, Sef!!! 😭
Girllll, whyyy??
You wrote this so well though. And I love Lilitu. 😁 But I’ve probably told you that already. 😂
Oh my goodness, I love your signature. 🥰
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
They look really good! (I don’t think anything looks particularly wrong with Flaz)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Guys…sorry I know this is kind of a long segment…so just ignore this if you don’t have time!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
And then a bad guy POV….
SPOILER ALERT–Iver’s actually not real-real. He’s actually a Pythonos in disguise. Pythonos that use Dark Magick to take the form of other people are called Weavers. Anyways…
The Weaver awoke from his drunken state and beheld his disheveled apartment.
He closed his eyes and listened for the thrum of the girl’s h…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @acancello @esther-c @scoutfinch180
Okay…part TWO of the sad scene…
Lilitu walked briskly down the dimly lit streets, Sef’s emaciated form in his arms.
Though his foot pained him, he could barely feel it now.
His body thrummed with adrenaline.
She was so weightless….his stomach turned. He could feel every bon…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sounds good to me!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
They’re similar to lightsabers but way cooler because they’re shaped like swords instead of sticks.
I found that really funny for some reason XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I think it also leaves it open ended enough that we could choose to do something else later if we wanted.
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @princesachronicle22 @beth-torres @keilah-h (is that everyone? Our numbers sure have dwindled.)
Is everyone good with that? I kind of feel that we should just start, because we need to…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @anyone
What about this idea: Lillen is under siege. The characters will be given tasks that require them to move around the city doing various things. That way we can just kind of make things up for them to do on the fly and we don’t have to decide too much up front.
I like that idea, I think it’ll be good to have the characters occupied w…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I just created Scandium’s power: Manifestation.
This allows the piece of Scandium to pull magic energy into a physical form attached to the Scandium. It appears as a glowing white substance with a slight orange-yellow tint. The shape is set permanently after it is manifested the first time. These are used for swords, which are called S…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
She smiled as if to reassure him, unsure of what to say.
And then she felt a familiar warmth on the back of her neck.
“Xandro!” she turned around, letting go of Lukas’s hand and hugging Xandro’s neck. He snorted.
“I know, I know, I may have forgotten about you…” she hung her head guiltily. Xandro grabbed Lukas by the…[Read more]
- Load More
