-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m not sure I understand your question 🤔
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin eyed the girl. “I… don’t know.”
Walking. That’s how we got here. Walking. We walked over here from back over there. The sword said, Remember?
Zahlin’s gloved fist tightened on the hilt of the sword. It was dangerously close to letting itself slip and speaking aloud.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Rina
“Mm… me neither,” said Rina. “How’d you get here?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin’s hand immediately went to his sword. He relaxed slightly after a moment, but his hand didn’t leave his sword. She appeared mostly harmless, but vigilance always paid off. The most unlikely people could turn out to be assassins.
Can I talk to her? The sword asked, She seems nice.
“No.” He said to both of them.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Rina
Rina considered herself an expert in magical transportation. Even so, she had to admit it was pretty impressive to be transported to an entirely different world.
This one was very strange. It had a sky, which looked like a gigantic pit above her. Very interesting.
Unfortunately, this place didn’t have any R…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Zahlin twenty or so years ago likely would have been similar. He used to be an honorable fighter (and just person, in general).
I know, it’s very hard to imagine.
Realn rant, sorry
No worries. I like listening to people rant about their cool stuff.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin surveyed the streets around him. Nothing was familiar.
This place doesn’t look like home, Said a bright, cheery voice in his head, it’s a whole new place full of more people you can get after your blood!
“You are way too happy about this.” Zahlin said, “Actually, I take it back. You’re way too happy about everything.”
I’m an …[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, I’ve been looking at that lately. Yeah, it’s kinda hard to understand. XD I’ve just used it for inspiration or help with forming a character’s arc. I basically just read as much as I need to know about a certain type then move on, lol. It’s really interesting tho.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
And for your enjoyment… the mock cover…

(Sorry, had to cover my last name XD)
-
Esther started the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys!! I think it’s about time I start sharing my WIP since it has changed drastically from the first draft I had shared on here 🫣
Any critiques are welcome, but if you just want to read it that’s totally fine too!
I have 20ish chapters written, so I still don’t have a good chunk of the book written yet. I’m not sure how often I’ll be postin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Stephanie!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!! I’ve written fantasy, but my current WIP is light dystopian. And, I have lots of story ideas in a myriad of genres.
I am not taller than my mom 😔 But I guess she’s a little above…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Jonas, more enigmatically known as Cloaked Mystery. I write mostly in the fantasy genre, but usually with hard rules that verge on sci-fi. I like creating magic systems, usually hard ones, but I have a few soft-ish ones. My current project, which I am working on with my sister, @highscribeofaetherium, is a large fantasy u…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hello!! I’m Bridget! Well, I am a great appreciator of swords and knives and fire, and I may or may not be slightly insane. I’ll leave that up for you to decide. Aside from those things, I like reading, writing, drawing, listening to music (while I do one of the previous three activities), playing piano, doing karate, playing vid…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@Princesachronicle22 @Thearcaneaxiom So sorry this took so long!!Â
Dylan
Zyrin bumped into me as I stopped short. “Did you hear that?” I whispered.
His eyes widened and he nodded.
The two of us crept forward through the dimly lit hall, the voices growing louder as we approached. I quickly peeked around the corner and sized up our possible o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
And my personal favorite…

I could make so many moodboards for them, y’all… I love them so much XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @acancello @anyone-else-idk-XD
So I tried a new style of aesthetics… And I really like it so I think I’m gonna make so more. Stay tuned… 👀✨
But for now, these are the first two I tried:

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
HEHEHEHEHEHE…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I may as well introduce Rina now.
Rina

Rina has a power known as the Resonance of Teleportation. It lets her create short range portals and small folded off areas of space, which she uses to store her sword, Sliver. (Don’t worry, this one doesn’t talk.) She also has the generic Resonancy powers or crystal generation and enhanced phy…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh no. OH NO. YES.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I kind of want to see Zahlin meet Rina…
- Load More
