-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh that sounds great! (oh my word I just saw this…sorry about that!!!)
I love DRAMA…hehehehe so I am going to love the third book!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
THIS IS SO CUTE!!
Livia
“Are you sure?” she laughed.
“Definitely,” Lukas nodded. Xandro snorted, slowly bringing his nose closer to the milkshake.
“Um…no. You already had candy,” Liv gave him a look.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooops I just realized I forgot to put something in Italics but I’m too scared to edit it in case it deletes my post…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
So essentially the Great One sent him to help Sef by showing what was happening to her in a dream, if that makes sense.
Lilitu’s been having that same dream for a while now, and later it makes him feel like it’s his fault because he could have helped Sef earlier if he’d just taken action sooner.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay…so this scene/chapter comes before the scene where Iver abuses Sef. (I just wrote it last night after looking at the plot and realizing I’d forgotten a major part!!!)
Anyways….
The girl opens her mouth and screams.
Her screams echo off the walls, begging for someone, anyone to hear her.
Her pain is vivid,…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay. Ellis is also in the town, but they’ve interacted a lot in the other RP already. I could also add Kate, but I think I’ll wait and let some other people throw their characters in.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin pointedly ignored her. Though it probably wouldn’t help anything.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Rina
“That is indeed most unfortunate for you, sir.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Zahlin
“Leave me alone. I didn’t ask for your company.” Zahlin said.
Wow. Just, wow. The sword said, Your social skills never fail to amaze me, Zahlin.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
No problem!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Rina
“I’m not in your way,” Rina pointed out. “It won’t take you any longer to get where you’re going with me in front of you. In fact it could take shorter.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, gotcha. The reply button at the top of each post just takes you to the text box at the bottom of the page, it doesn’t let you create nested replies. I assumed that would work when I joined too, but it doesn’t. Also note that the quote button next to the reply button does not work. If you want to quote someone, you can do this.
- …
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin glowered at her. “I don’t have time for this.” He snapped, “Get out of my way.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Rina
Rina teleported in front of him again and started walking backwards.
“You know, it’s generally polite to respond to people. Grunting doesn’t count. Where are you going?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin grunted and resumed his walk.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Rina
“Hmm, yes. Same,” said Rina. “That’s most mysterious, isn’t it?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
…And you already got an answer. (Thanks, KP lag.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
So, you can’t exactly respond to one person. When you use someone’s tag (as I did at the beginning of this post) they get a notification. When you do that, it generally implies that you are addressing that person specifically. Does that answer your question?
- Load More
