-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
yayyyyy! I kept stalking your profile to see if you’d come back 😂😂😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Now I really want to skip forward to the dorms where the girls can basically talk about the day!!
but of course first I can do a Liv POV !!!
Livia
Her eyes were wide as she stared at him, confusion written on her face.
Lukas blushed. “S-sorry, did–should I not have done that?”
Liv felt the tears coming. Oh my gosh, Liv, now is…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
YAYYYY you’re back!!
You probably don’t know me hahaha (I’m Sara, if you didn’t gather that by my tag XD XD)
but I have not only heard great things about you from other people on here but I have stalked the forums and really missed you even though I haven’t met you if that makes sense? I’ve been here since September for…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my gosh that is so perfect!!! DO IT!!! And Liv and Callie and Sef can gossip/talk about boys and Liv has to break the news that LUKAS KISSED HER! AHHHH!
I mean…not like a real real kiss, but same thing!!!! -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
HE. DID. NOT.
OH MY GOSH!!!! AHHHH!
WHEN I SAW IT I LITERALLY HYPERVENTILATED FOR LIKE 2 MINUTES AND SCREAMED AS QUIETLY AS POSSIBLE!!!! AHHHHH!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
…and while they were dreaming, several characters mysteriously vanished… Definitely nothing to worry about!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
If Fynn or Ev ever hear about this… 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
You ready for this…
Lukas
Hesitantly… and tenderly… Lukas brought Liv’s hand to his lips and brushed a gentle kiss across her knuckles.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
Okay…I guess I can start then…
Ottoline
She opened her eyes, looking frantically around…listening for the din of the battle.
“What-what happened?”
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofatherium
XD Zahlin and Rina are so funny. And I love Zahlin’s sword 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOSH THIS IS ADORABLE!!!
LiviaShe stared at Lukas’s hand next to hers, and then on an impulse, took his hand in hers. She was blushing hard, but she couldn’t stop smiling.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, that’s perfect!! I love it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ah!! 😆 I can’t, this is too adorable. 🥰 Lukas is gonna do something in a minute I think… Someone’s falling h a r d.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hehehe… 👀 Right, it is an AU…
Lukas
Lukas barely noticed Xandro’s horsey laugh. He brought his hand on top of the table and dropped it nonchalantly by Liv’s, letting it barely graze her knuckles.
Then he smiled. Because he finally knew what Fynn felt like whenever he looked at Callista.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Miriam K. are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh and your WIP sounds super cool!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welllllll…it’s a fantasy/allegory/sci-fi about the lies we believe about ourselves and overcoming fears.
No problem if you don’t get to it XD but if you want to…here’s the link:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c that’s hilarious!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I just checked it out. It looks really cool!
- Load More
