-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Fynn
Fynn motioned with his head for Lukas to come along.
“I’m glad to see you again,” Fynn told Paxton, a gentle smile turning up his lips. “We’ll have to hang out more during the day since you aren’t staying overnight. Oh,” he reached for the handle on the door, “here we are.” The three boys filed in. Fynn plopped on his be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Callista
Callie’s jaw dropped. “What are you talking about?! You’re so sweet and I don’t think anyone wouldn’t like to be around you. You don’t have to necessarily fit in either. And let me tell you this, I’ve never been to a dance before either. I’m actually really nervous.” Her eyes sparkled with sincerity.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I think I understand where you’re coming from to a degree. With school and writing (and during certain months sports), it can be hard to spend time with your family or even want to sometimes. I know our family typically hangs out in the evening, it’s never been too much of a problem for us. But I understand trying to make you…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Praying for you ❤️🙏
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@not-sure-who-to-tag
Can you guys pray for me and my relationship with my family? (more specifically my little sister)
Ever since I went to public school, I’ve started putting up walls between me and my family. I used to come home from school and vent to my mom about EVERYTHING, and in the last year or so (moreso this year) I just started being…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Aww, that’s hard…I’ll be praying for you <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How To Write Christian Fantasy-Putting God In The Mix in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I used to struggle with that, but I don’t really think about it that much XD I just kind of go for it?
Do you want me to post a scene for an example?
Sorry, I know I’m not much help.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Liv
“Yeah, definitely,” Liv said sarcastically.
Callie looked skeptically at her.
“I mean, like, I’m just so awkward around other people…and I’ve never been to a dance before…” she sighed. “I just don’t fit in.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, fancy. That is soo cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Not to mention it’s uncomfortable to have our finger swell to at least twice normal size.
I feel you Chaseee 😭 I’ve jammed like five fingers (at different times). All but one had to do with volleyball. 😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Sweet! I can’t wait to see 😁
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Rina
Rina dropped her sword back into subspace.
“Well, that was dramatic. What about this thing?”
She turned towards the mask child and opened her portal wider, releasing its wrist.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c ❤❤❤
Yes yes yes!!!!!! *Internal scream*
Percy Jackson is like my absolute favorite thing right noww. Have y’all seen the show?? oh my gosh it’s so good😍😍😭❤
Sooo I’m a newer fan, I’ve heard of the books before and I’ve wanted to read them for a while but I haven’t been able to get them and read them yet…buuut…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
And now that I think about it, my dog kinda has central heterochromia too, lol. He has a thin ring of dark blue on the edges of his irises, the rest of his eye is ice blue, then another ring of dark blue around his pupil. His eyes are so pretty. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae
Yeah, I think blue is really popular. Or unique colors like hazel or green. I actually haven’t seen brown used a lot.But, one of my charities has central heterochromia. So his iris is mostly brown but there’s a ring of blue around his pupil. It’s really cool.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh man, yeah I can see how that would be tough. You’re in my prayers. 🙏🏻 ❤️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I am going to reply, I just haven’t really had time so far 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I’ll be praying 🙏
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*butts into conversations* hehe
Yess! Eye colors are so fun! I love describing my characters’ eyes. And I study people’s eyes a lot too. It’s a little weird. XD But silver-blue/gray eyes are probably the coolest.
Like Whaley’s, mine are just plain brown. But they’re super dark. Like dark chocolate. They don’t cha…[Read more]
- Load More
