-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Aw, he’s so cute!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
NAZYRA
They marched towards the land castle, Nazyra and Kate following behind Nahim. There was a strange little creature on his shoulder, and Nazyra cocked her head as she stared at it. It had eyes, and moved, but it looked as though it was made of metal. Se wasn’t sure how a metallic animal could be possible, other than some sort of…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I can see Nahim and Synian either clashing a lot, or getting along with mild annoyances on Nahim’s part XD
😂Yes, I could see that. Though for Synian it would depend on what personality he’s using at the moment
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
Have notifics been weird for anyone else?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Calyhuge just mysteriously vanished a month or so ago.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ikr, it’s so hard to choose a favorite XD
Yeahh XD
Yeah I loved Sally! Awww really? Maybe…I didn’t really notice but I can kinda see it. 🥲
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ottoline
“Do you not know who I am?” Marcurious strode out from the closet, a cape billowing out behind him. He brushed Otto aside as he turned to face the others. Here we go again….
He cocked his head and crossed his arms. “I am Marcurious, son of the Great Sparrow. Pythonos fear and tremble at my name, I am a god,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I burst out laughing when I read the Lukas RP…that’s great!!!
Livia
“Callie, you don’t have to be perfect…” Liv climbed over and sat next to Callista on her bed. “Even if you went around…I don’t know, stealing stuff, I’d still be your friend! I mean, not to say you should steal stuff, but you know…” her voice trailed off. “I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Guys I just finished Lodestar and I came across this topic…and I was like YESSS!
To be honest…I’m kind of getting sick of these books…but like Whaley said, for some weird reason it’s like my comfort book, even though I know it’s not that good?
I keep getting so mad when Sophie keeps refusing to tell Fitz…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Alright, cool! Feel free to enter him wherever. I think we have five groups:
- Zahlin and Rina (@highscribe and I)
- Ellis and Rin (also @highscribe and I)
- Nahim, Kate, and Nazyra (@rae, @princesachronicle, and I)
- Carrie and Snake (@beth-torres and @keilah)
- Synian on his own
Should we move our…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @anyone else
Mkay, here we go…
SYNIAN
He stepped out of the sceptrelance—and immediately fell in a bush. Hmph, portaling these days… He tsked in his mind before spitting out a leaf and popping out of the tangle of greenery. It appeared he’d unintentionally trampled someone’s garden. Oh well.
His eyes brightened as he to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Aww, Paxtonnnn!! 🥰🥰
Lukas
Lukas tossed his phone on the bed when they walked in. He opened his mouth to speak to Paxton, but was interrupted by a waterfall of laughter from Fynn.
“What?” Lukas furrrowed his brow. Fynn held Lukas’s phone in his hands, cackling like a hyena. Lukas hurried over and looked at his phone. He was s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Amir
Amir tried to slow his beating heart as he heard laughter in the darkness of the closet. The way Arsyn Dabir had looked at him when he had gotten scared of a spider in front of Hedieh made Amir slow his breathing and set his jaw. There was no need to be so scared.
Unless the man in the closet was…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh and there are plenty of options out there to help prepare homeschoolers and public students alike prepare for college. One of the books we’ve read is Debt Free Degree. It gives you steps to prepare for college and graduate debt-free. It’s really great.
If you ever have questions about homeschooling, I got you. 😁 My brother graduates next yea…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I’ve been trying to do some of that. Though for some reason, the older I get, the more uncomfortable I get with hugs, and so it’s a bit of a challenge…especially since my sister, well, she’s a hugger and will squeeze the life out of you! *shudders* lol I’ve been trying to give her more hugs (even though sometimes…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
It was actually @highscribe’s character with Jr.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@savvanah_grace2009
*squeals* MARCURIOUS!!!
I’m so excited, if you couldn’t tell 😂
I’ll actually RP later though, lol. I still have some school left, but I had to pop in and react real quick XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I talked to my mom last night and I feel a lot better now! (I don’t know why I was so scared…)
- Load More
