-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
WYOH
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
I think Whig ate your post.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
(Wait do they get weapons??)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
WHO HATH SUMMONED ME??
Ohhhhhhhh… 🤣🤣 alright.
Aww, no sword 🙁 oh well.
Lemme type up his info… ⌨️
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
I think you should enter Zahlin. That would be funny.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Wait, so other people are saying they don’t start with weapons? Now I’m confuzzled. 😑
Okiii, anyway, I’mma tell you all about Ev in as short a post as possible. 😁
On MBTI he’s an ESTP. He’s cocky (kinda prideful), he can be tender towards those he loves (but I guess those people aren’t in this so it doesn’t matter? XD), he’s imp…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@anyone
If there are any physics people out there, I could use some help figuring out an effect of one of my magic systems.
The specific ability I need help with is one that lets a person influence an object or person’s speed through time. You can accelerate or slow it. (These are referred to as positive dilation and negative dilation,…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh wait, I just saw that they don’t start with weapons, so you can ignore the Sliver part. Shouldn’t matter much for her, since she can generate them from her hands, lol. I tried to post a pic, but they aren’t working. You probably don’t need it anyway, but if you do want one, I posted one in the “Character Adventure” RP a while ago. (Should be n…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, fun!
(What is this “simulator” you’re talking about?)
I think I will submit Rina, since you already know her from the RP. Personality-wise, I don’t think I can say anything that you wouldn’t have already picked up from watching her, but I can give you a detailed description of all of her abilities:
- Enhanced physiology: R…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Yesyesyesss 😆 I love this idea so much.
Now i just have to choose which charrie to put in… 😑
Ok, ok, umm…. I think I’mma go with Ev. Cuz… if he gets hurt it’ll probably be more his fault than yours, if you know what I mean. XD
I’m not sure how much you already know about him cuz you’ve seen him in rps… Should I just give you e…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Since I mentioned it over on the RP…
How are you doing? 😊 How’s writing been? -
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Sometimes you gotta feel it out.
-
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh and just to clarify, the words that I suggested should be taken out shouldn’t be taken out every time they’re in your prose. It’s just a good rule of thumb to follow, not some law. Just wanted to make that clear. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I was just about to ask how you were doing when I saw this in my inbox! Glad you’re back!!
Um, I don’t think so. It’s a new day though.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yikes.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay, well to be fair, I have never seen Grathmere. Not in any RPs (for understandable reasons), nor anything from your WIP.
If he’s more powerful than the main villain of this RP, then we probably don’t want him in here 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Ummm sorry I disappeared….
But I did see this post, just didn’t respond.
I have been praying for you and your Grandma and hope everything gets better <3
*hugs*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I am soooo sorry I just disappeared! I’ve been getting really busy…is there anything I need to be caught up on before I RP Liv again???
- Load More

@esther-c
Hi!!!! <3
Wellll I may or may not have gotten my heart broken (I hate teenage mood swings…ugh!) …so I've been trying to deal with that. (This guy I have liked on and off for three years asked my nemesis to prom (okay she's not a nemesis…haha!) and it's just been me feeling like I'm not good enough for him and that nobody will ever l…[Read more]
(Sorry I didn’t reply sooner!! KP was acing funky.)
I can’t say I can relate to what you’re feeling, but from reading books and hearing real people’s stories, I can understand what you’re going through. I’ll be praying for you. <3 But I’m so glad it’s brought you closer to the Lord! It’s amazing how He can use a circumstance that we deem bad as a…[Read more]
@esther-c
AHHHHH NOOOOOO
why do I do this to myself???
So you know the guy that I liked that I was talking about up there? (his name’s Jack) welllll…..his older brother Kai (he’s like 17 years old) has been super nice to me and we have so much in common and we’re good friends….AND I MAY OR MAY NOT BE GETTING FEELINGS FOR HIM….and I really…[Read more]
Awww, that’s so sweet!!! 🥰 Ahh!! I love that so much!! XD That’s fantastic. 😊 Although I’ve never been in a relationship, my only advice would be to keep it at friends for now. Because who knows, even if this doesn’t turn into anything serious in the future, you could still be great friends. Anddd… if you really do have feelings for him you could…[Read more]
Hahaha yeahhh! I know I’m not ready for a relationship now and I do want it to stay just friends for now. After all, I’m only 14!!! Ugh, I feel like I’m going to start getting a crush on him if I want to or not. And it’s awkward because my “friends” tease me about hopping between brothers….because Jack’s my age and Kai’s older….*sobbing*
I…[Read more]
Oh yeah, I almost forgot that! XD (I’m 14 too) But that’s good. 😊 Oh! One book you must absolutely read (I recommend it to as many girls as I can) is Praying for Your Future Husband by Robin Jones Gunn and Tricia Goyer. It’s amazing!!! It totally changed my perspective on how to pray for my future husband and relationships in general. If you can g…[Read more]
@esther-c
Heyyy sorry I haven’t been on in a while!!!
I might have to take Livia out of the RP for now, just because I’ve been sooooo busy!!!! Sorry, I really enjoyed RP’ing Lukas and Livia :/ I’m gonna miss that.
And I may or may not have feelings for the guy I was telling you about…
I’m just waiting for my heart to get broken again…ugh!…[Read more]
You’re totally fine! 😊 I was actually just about to see how you were doing. 😁
Aww, I’m a little disappointed, but I totally understand, so don’t feel too bad about it. 😉 I get life being busy. The school RP has slowed down a bit too.
🤭 I wish I could give you some advice but I really can’t other than pray about it. Journaling or writing out you…[Read more]
@esther-c
Heyyy…just wondering how far you got in my story? I’m not trying to nag you, I just was wondering 🙂 and I am stuck again…so I could really use the help right now XD
Don’t worry about nagging me. 😁 But I was literally thinking about your story this morning. I was like, “oh my goodness I haven’t read it in foreverrr!!” 😂 So I’m going to get to that today and hopefully this week too. I’m soooo sorry I haven’t read it in a while!!
It’s okay! I get it, life happens XD