-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Aww, Taurennnn 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
thanks!! <3
@keilah
I actually haven’t written much romance (besides the somewhat-sideplot, somewhat-main plot to one story we really don’t talk about) but I like reading it and brainstorming how my characters would act in those situations
Yeah, the romance in my stories sometimes plays a big role, but it’s definitely a sub…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic If Only | a poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 6 months ago
Nice! I like it!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @jonas @beth-torres
Does anyone else want to RP for this group? Are we waiting for more to happen with Chaos or should we just go ahead to the castle?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @grcr @acancello
I just wrote another scene of Andromeda and I thought I should tag you haha!
“Sef.”
The voice is familiar.
The voice sounds like warmth. Love. It sounds like warm summer days and a time when she felt secure.
The darkness settles around her, and she looks into the inky blackness, trying to fin…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I have several charries that have totally gotten lost in here, I have no idea where they are 😂. But I’ve been wanting to revive some
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Aww, that’s so sweet!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 @rae @whoever @anyone-interested
Sooo… I’ve started writing random scenes for a WIP that currently has very little plot but that I’m very excited to write in its entirety later this year. Anywayyy, I wanted to share a snippet that I think…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Keep praying, y’all! I know I’m posting everyday and y’all are probably tired of hearing from me, but I feel bad for those affected by this and it’s something that’s on my heart.
No you’re fine, I totally understand! (:
I’ll keep praying!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok, yeah, that was what I thought.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Btw what sound does the G make in Krogen?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
*whispers* Sooo… I had Ev and Adrian in here and I don’t know where they are anymore… Any charries wanna meet mine?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh yeah, I can imagine. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I love that!! Those sound like so much fun!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh man, still praying <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, that’s totally fine 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Loopy pretty much covered it, lol. It’s the next day and we’re just throwing our charries into the hallways or classes. We took away the schedule so we’re kinda just doing what we want. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I love those!! The last one’s my favorite, even though it’s so sad. 🥺
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I might RP as Lukas or Fynn soon. But there’s also Hallie and Easton who are about to walk into math class. They’re a lot older than Paxton, but it doens’t really matter. (:
- Load More
