-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
I just wrote this short story thingy (i have no idea what to call it) but I wanted to share it with you guys <3 I feel like God wants someone to hear this!
No matter how dark your past is, there is hope. Jesus loves you and will ALWAYS come to rescue you!
Helpless.
Weak.
Pathetic.
Ugly.
Broken.
Shattered.
Crippled.
These are mere fragments…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
OMC that’s crazy because when I read your post I thought it was an example from the Cloak of Light books XDXD
and yes it’s crazy…I agree they’re cool but holy moly the theology *cries*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What's one thing you know now that you wish you knew when you started writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 9 months, 3 weeks ago
that’s so real 😭😭😭😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh my word girl I am so sorry!!!
Even though nothing’s been officially diagnosed yet, I’m sure it’s hard :/
I’ll be praying that God gives you all peace, and that the results come back SUPER QUICK (because waiting is so hard!! especially with something like this) and I will be praying that it’s NOT cancer or anything serious like…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What's one thing you know now that you wish you knew when you started writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I don’t need to cover everyone’s life. 30+ POV characters, each with their own arc, is ridiculous.
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I’ll reply tomorrow. Sorry it’s taking so long. All my spare time has been spent making granola this week.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@whoever-was-involved-in-this-conversation
I got a 40s-style wool coat!!!!!!!!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
*puts on nerd glasses*
Historically, Advent is not about waiting for Christmas. It’s about waiting and preparing for Christ’s second coming, and it is a penitential season similar to Lent, for when He returns, he will not be a meek and mild baby in a manger, but a King coming to judge the earth. My dad says if you do Advent right,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's one thing you know now that you wish you knew when you started writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Oooh, good question!
I’d say the fact that I don’t have to get published young, or that I have to publish the first book I ever wrote.
And it’s really only been recently that I finally let myself slow down and enjoy writing for the sake of writing instead trying to rush and get published before I graduate high school. It’s really neat and ama…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@stacey-weyenberg
Hi Stacey! Welcome to KP!!
It’s been a while since we’ve had new members because the website has been wonky lately, but there are some signs that things are changing (hopefully! 🤞).
It’s good to see a new “face!” Just wanted to pop in and say hi 🤗 We hope you love it here and that this community of God-loving writers will help…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Wow, that’s crazy. But I like that as an idea to go off of. I probably won’t make it too drastic just bc I don’t want to take the story that direction, but that does spark some ideas.
Thank you!
You can do this! It’s worth it.
(plus, hey, we’re all in this thing too…writer’s are crazy)Aww, thanks girl!!
I’ve…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yesss, I love writing little kids. 🥰😂
Awww, girl that makes me so happyyyy 😂❤️❤️
Aww, that sounds so fun!! Those kinds of elevators are literally the besttt 😎
-
Esther replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Your advice is so so helpful!!
And it drew attention to a weaker part of my book—my FMC identifying the lie she’s been believing and accepting the truth. That turn-around moment is a part I’m still working on, so you pointing that out is awesome. I think right now she’s just been living this lie without experiencing any consequ…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
So, I’m pretty much done with this cold, but now there is a stomach bug in the house. (I haven’t caught it yet thankfully) It’s DECEMBER and we haven’t spent a single month with no illnesses all year. I lost track of the number of illnesses we’ve had at around 7 or 8 in July, and I’ve had at least 3 since then, and there have been others I’ve…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Everyone else: Authors aren’t really like that last meme.
Me: *threatens to kill my sister’s favorite character if she won’t listen to me rant about my newest idea*
-
Esther started the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey guyssss! (I tried to post this two days ago but didn’t copy what I wrote, so I gave up after it didn’t post 😭😂 So we shall try again!)
In the third draft of my novel, my FMC’s arc includes her making some bad decisions and going down a path she regrets. But in the midst of the aftermath of those decisions, she is actually kind of enjoy…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@everyone
Saw this a few days ago… Looks like some moderator profiles were active. The KP profile has posts from ten years ago 💀, it the captain one has no posts at all.

-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 9 months, 3 weeks ago
History fact of the week: George Washington spent over 17,000 dollars in today’s money on beer to celebrate signing the Constitution. God bless America. 😂
- Load More

