-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka
So! Koshka and I are going to go ahead and do one. We’re borrowing a page from y’alls’ book and doing a school type one.
But it’s not just a school, it’s The Institution of Correctional Education, a boarding school primarily for the Construction of Good Citizens for their Excellency’s Realm.
*cue tenor…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
Where are you from? (or rather which island are you speaking of?) My mom’s from the Puyallup, WA area, so I’m a little curious.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Maybe you should…maybe you shouldn’t. That depends. You can guess from the title what happened, but it’s a major spoiler for the book. So, the question is, do you really want to know? 😉
It was amazingly well written. I read in on Project Gutenberg, with is a free online library of public domain manuscripts.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Otto of the Silver hand is a novel by Howard Pyle. The story line follows the early life of a German boy in…oh I don’t remember what year…early medieval Germany. It’s a little short, but still very good. I’ve read it several times.
The part I was referring to is where Otto’s father has just learned exactly what has been…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
AÂ weakling?!?
NO! It takes strong people to cry, break, and the get up and keep going.
Annddd…I may be a slightly influenced by Otto of the Silver Hand on the topic of weeping soldiers. But anyway…
-
Koshka replied to the topic What's Your Writing Process? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Uh, hehe…my characters are animals. Zlatan and Vulkasin are wolves, Wilkins and Daithà are foxes, Mikkel and Cecilia are small wild cats (A Scottish wild cat, and a sand cat).
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Poor fellows. We don’t even need a villain to torture our characters.
Yeah uh, I suppose Mikkel has a bit of family trauma. Both of his parents were loving, and to be honest pretty awesome.
However, Mitchel, his dad, was killed in action during the first generation of the war. (Otto, Mikkel’s guardian, was…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Elishavet Elroi are now friends 4 years ago -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Ahhh, Leon… and Riker and November and Mikkel. I’m enjoying this way too much. lol!
And for some reason this has taken longer than usual to write.
Viktor
Something was dreadfully wrong. Viktor watched in alarm as Leon slowly crumbled into himself. The man was leaning against the wall for support,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I know!!!!
Sure! Only, I would join in one of the smallest groups…the more characters start running around in one scene the more difficult it becomes to control them.
And we all know what happens when charies run away…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
“I’ve never heard of Marines before, but a Mariner is a special soldier trained for the water, land, air, and sea. Now medics….we always need more of them. The bravest of us really.” Mikkel glanced back at the young man, eyes spilling gratitude.”I have a friend who is…” He choked on…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @koshka
All right, y’all…
I’ll get Alyona’s in after this one, hopefully.
Viktor
They were on their way now, a much larger group than before. Viktor walked near Riker and November, unwilling to be alone in the midst of strangers.
There aught to be a raven headed lass at his side, her eyes bright…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
The climb down looked wonderful, so many handholds yet still a bit of a challenge. He looked back at the group.
Lynn had a grin worth a thousand gold. Vulkasin grinned back.
“V’hat are be v’aiting for?”
Mikkel
“Oh…uh…yeah. I’m fine. So…uhm…Mikkel…if you don’t mind me asking…where’…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Beta's for my poetry Collection wanted! in the forum Poetry 4 years ago
I love poetry, but some else would probably be better. What exactly do you need a beta writer to do? (I’m also not a poetry ‘expert’ or something like that. I just enjoy it, so I may not be much help.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I’d like to, but I have to get up somewhat early…um today so I’d better sign off for now. If you wan to RP for any one of the groups, please do. =)
Good night!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
Sorren crossed his arms, now glaring at everyone in general.
Alright then.
Mikkel struck out, knocking the man back and down. He fought well, but the Mariner had already won before the fight started. Sorren just didn’t know it yet.
Still didn’t know it when he went limp with Mikkel’s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Should I go ahead and put more down? XD My brain just exploded into the next scene.
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oh Ara…*sob* She’s just a kid.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ahhhhh, I love it!
Look out, Sorren, that’s a King’s mariner and a couple marines. Bwahahaha!
- Load More
