Beta’s for my poetry Collection wanted!

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Poetry Beta’s for my poetry Collection wanted!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Elanor
    @elanor
      • Total Posts: 184

I have finally decided I want to publish my collection of roughly 50 poems (I say roughly because several are still works in progress). If you are interested, please let me know 🙂 I don’t know who here enjoys poetry, but I’ll tag a few people @power (I know that YOU enjoy poetry from our poetry game a few months back 😉) @rochellaine @libby @kathleenramm @abigail-m @anyone-else-who’s-interested

If any of you know of someone else who’d be interested please feel free to tag them. 🙂 Ask me any and all questions you may have.

Thank you 🙂

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@elanor. I do not believe we have met, but I’m interested!

What type of poetry is it? 😀 Oh, and how would you get it to me, because I’m not comfortable sharing my email. 🙂

Koshka
        @koshka
          • Total Posts: 1424

@elanor

I love poetry, but some else would probably be better. What exactly do you need a beta writer to do? (I’m also not a poetry ‘expert’ or something like that. I just enjoy it, so I may not be much help.)

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Elanor
          @elanor

@freedomwriter76

No, I don’t believe we have met. Offers a hug and if you hate hugs then a bar if chocolate as well in case I’ve offended you. 😉

I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus from KP for the last few months.

As for what the poetry is about. It’s about a bit of everything but most of it is based off how I see God’s awesomeness in nature.

@koshka

I need people to go through them and look for clarity and the biggest part honestly is punctuation. It’s something I suck at to begin with let alone all broken up onto separate lines.

So for both of you.

I can share this email with you here ( lyricallillys@gmail.com ), you can email me, and I can invite you to my Google Doc. (Hope that’s okay…?)

If you don’t like my writing style, etc don’t feel obligated to choke through it. I know poetry is a different kind of taste for reading.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf

Anonymous

@elanor. *happily accepts your hug* No, I LOVE hugs!!! 😀

I understand. I’m trying to take a break from writing. XDXDXD

Ooh, amazing!

I don’t think I could offer much in those areas, heh, but best of luck to you! And when you publish it, please, let me know! 🙂

Elanor
              @elanor

@freedomwriter76

No worries.

It was nice to “meet” someone new.

Will do. Thank you.

Anonymous

@elanor. It’s wonderful “meeting” you as well! 😀

Can’t wait! You are sooo welcome! 🙂

Power
                  @power
                    • Total Posts: 292

@elanor

A book of poetry aye? I might be interested to take a peek. Indeed, it would peek my interest! (I’ll email a email to the email.)

Yes, our little game was so enjoyable having fun was unavoidable! 😋

You will love what you spend time with.

Elanor
                    @elanor

@power

Well then I’ll skip over to my online mailbox and check for a letter from such an astounding individual as yourself.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >