@stephie
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Calmest reaction XD
Hey, I’m just trying to lighten the mood. Merlin is already used to his disability so he can show Baron the ropes.
Lucy: *Grabs his hand and repositions them* “You’re a big fat liar. And you’re not even a good liar. At least make it hard for me.”
Art isn’t easy, that’s for sure. For every good…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Random character meme but I couldn’t help myself

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 weeks, 6 days ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 weeks, 6 days ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Cool. Now he and my Merlin can be friends because they both have eye patches.
Lucy: “Either that, or you are a weakling, or you are a big liar.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Goal met at :25
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Might as well start using this topic again for fun. Got to get those daily words in. Working on a new novella inspired by the roleplay. 👀
:45
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Isn’t that Baron?
Lucy: *Eyes narrow* “Are you a weakling?”
I’ve gotten to the point where I can give my dad a run for his money. But that’s because he’s more of the scholarly type. (No offense, Dad.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Must buy a purple sequin suit!!!!!
*Squints* *Starts crying* I am blinded by your sequined sparkliness!! Aaaaah, the pain…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
I don’t know what counts as a fictional crush. I can judge a character by saying “that’s a good ‘un’ or ‘that one is meh.’ Who is yours?
(As I learned when trying to describe one from a friend’s story to a different, uninitiated friend. The amount of gleefull whimpering had her laughing at me.)
Oh that’s relatable.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Starting at :00
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Writing a speech until I’m called for dinner. Starting at :05
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
I Am Alive!!!!!
Good to hear it! XD
Such attitude, such floof.
The more attitude and floof, the better.
Did fairy’s have dominant eyes? “Never mind.
I would imagine so. I have not decided if he is a righty or a lefty.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
George
“Sort of have. What, should I be afraid of you?” George pushed her hat brim up so she could size Lucian up. Her eyes narrowed into dark slits.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I asked my dad and it’s a college. XD Average class size is 13, so definitely small.
(Got paid to go to college 🤣)
Lol, nice.
I think my interview went well. It was enjoyable at least, and at a coffee shop so I got coffee out of it. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
George
“George.”
Lucian seemed like a quiet sort of person. Not loud or obnoxious. George could tolerate some people, like him, as long as they didn’t get in the way or catch her in a bad mood.
She might have to learn to tolerate everyone here, though. Not just from a distance. That wasn’t a fun thought.
She got up from brushing the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
George
“She’s a Maine Coon.”
The cat began to close her eyes, but one of the horses let out a loud whinny, and the cat took offense. She flicked an ear grumpily, got up, and padded back to the boy and girl. She tensed her back haunches and leaped onto George’s back.
Luckily the stablehand had strong shoulders, wide enough to s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
George
“No. But I’m on duty today and I told the others I didn’t want them around.” George motioned vaguely towards the boy’s feet. “My cat doesn’t like everyone. You must be nice or interesting.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
It sounds like you are going to a university?
Is that different? And I think so…
Something you may want to consider, check and see if there are any community colleges around you. You can typically take your core classes (Math, English, Government, US History, etc.) for half the price of a university, especially if you are…
- Load More
