@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody
I’m just laughing at how everyone is so freaked out by Howzer…….lol.
Next time I write an RP, which will hopefully be either next week or whenever I catch some of you on, I’ll make sure to write his reaction. He’s gonig to be like “Oh no not this again….” (humans used to be scared of dragons, but over time they learned ot…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 That moodboard. Ha! I love it. Why don’t I just make one for all my favorite characters…..
How do you do that, anyway?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna That’s all right. I’ve never had a true cinnamon roll charrie either–my guy characters would probably kill me if I called them that…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin That quote is hilarious. Sounds like something my brother’s charrie Rinzler would say.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Awwwwww!!! I love that! I’ve been waiting for more of this story!
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thats a great question! I love guinea pigs so much! I have two boys named Tea and Crumpets :).But then I also love Westie dogs, IÂ have one little one named Lucy. I’m hoping to get a peacock someday to:D.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That moodboard looks awesome!!!
Some of those quotes remind me of Ev!! (As you can see, I’ve just wrote a chapter from his POV. Lol)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Didn’t notice you posted Riker’s part of the chapter!
POOR RIKER!! 😭
God loves you more than you could ever imagine!!
I just noticed that Ev and Riker have similar struggles. I think Riker’s is more guilt-related. Ev believes the lie that he is a failure. He longs for a father’s love. I just recently wrote a scene where h…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise
I cannot write a RP today because I need to get some writing done. But I should be able to tomorrow!! 🙂
-
LandriC replied to the topic My characters need medical advice. in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Herbs that help burns include: calendula, comfrey, lavender, or wild plantain (depending on where they are in the world and climate 😉
Also, here’s a recipe for a simple burn salve that might give you some ideas:
1 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons organic comfrey leaf
2 tablespoons organic calendula flowers
2 t…[Read more] -
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s so awesome your also a homeschooler! Top five songs would be “Run, by One republic”. “Sunshine, by One republic”. “I’m born to run, by American authors”. I also would have to admit I would probably have an album of Perry Grip :D. Last song would be “All the right moves by One republic”. Only 5 books for on a island?! 🙂 That…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic My characters need medical advice. in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi @elishavet-pidyon!
It really depends on what you want. If you don’t want his facial expressions messed up, you can just do a scar somewhere along his cheekbone. However, if the burn covers more than a few inches, it will probably heal in a puckered fashion, making his facial expressions difficult on this side.
Honey and water is good. Herbs m…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity Ok then! Unfortunately, my computer time is nearly up, and I promised my brother I’d show him something in Minecraft, so I can’t RP until tomorrow/next week/whenever we’ll do it.
-
Esther replied to the topic âš” The Great Word Winding Tournament âš” in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds really interesting!!
But I don’t think I can join. I’ve got lots of school to do and writing as well.
I’ll be looking forward to see who wins!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Me and my fam have 2 Australian Shepherds. 💕💕💕
*squeals* AAAHHH!!! So awesome!! 🥰 XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I get that, girl! (I’m a plantser 🙂 ). I can’t fully relate because I do have drafts; but I sometimes edit as I go, so I technically don’t have a number of drafts.
Everyone’s writing process is unique! 🙂
That scene was written really well!! What I’ve noticed from reading small snippets of your writing i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
So we still have turns or is it free roam now, and we can just respond to each other’s RP’s?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Jaye
Where am I? I thought as I surveyed the surroundings.
Books. Books upon books upon books.
What is this, library heaven?
A crash and a yelp interrupted my thoughts. I rounded a corner to see a character, trapped under a pile of books and an overturned bookshelf.
“Howzer!” I shouted, partially because I was surprised a character from my…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Own Camp Nano/NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
This sounds awesome!!
I almost did NaNo last year on my own, but November was going to be busy, so I didn’t.
Sounds like a great idea!! I’d be willing to do the camp with y’all in April! 🙂 🙂
- Load More
