@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Ah, ok, sorry, lol. It’s part of our Church that we don’t drink coffee or tea, (well, tea is a little more nuanced, like herbal tea is fine, it’s more just black tea) and a lot of people like to tease us about it a lot. Sorry I assumed, lol!
Oh, ok. Gotcha. 😉
You’re good! I was completely clueless until now. XD 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Your not trying to find members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints with that question are you? Because I may be guilty, lol.
Erm…
Nope…?
Why do you ask?
(Sorry if I sound clueless, lol. 😅😁)
-
Esther replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I don’t drink coffee. I typically drink water, but when I have tea I like fruity tea with probably too much sugar.
Ok. Gotcha. For me, I like both coffee and tea, but prefer coffee. Especially when it’s in the form of a frappe! 😉 Tea with too much sugar is always the best, tho! Lol
I’m not sure. I’m currently focusing on Spanish – I thi…
-
Esther started the topic Help Needed Concerning Writing an Article for KP! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm @grace-j @joy-calle @r-m-archer
Ok. I tried to tag those who I know have done article before.
So I have some questions.
I’ve been thinking about writing an article to submit to KP for publishing… but I’m not sure where to start.
Could I have some help in tips on how to plan and write an article?
(Never done this non-f…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Have you seen my most recent RP yet? Not to rush you or anything. 🙂
Jsyk, it’s on page 328.
(sorry if you replied and I didn’t notice XD Just lemme know.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome, @80strish!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My main WIP is a ya dystopian trilogy. I have ideas for stories in many other genres, though.
Ok, ok… so you say that you like 80s music?? That’s SO COOl!!! I LOVE the 80s style and vibe and such. I haven’t dabbled…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, yes!! I’ve heard of Avatar multiple times before. I knew that the names you mentioned sounded familiar. 😉 I’ve heard really good things about it. If I ever get the chance, I’ll try to watch it!! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Also, if you can’t find a spark of goodness in your villain, give him something to love. Or give him a dream. (yeahhh… maybe I was just recently listening to “I’ve Got A Dream” from Tangled. XD) So give him something that he longs for, or give him something/one that he’d do anything for since he loves it/them so much. This works…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
exactly. Can’t be mad at the chosen though because it’s just the truth probably! In reality, Jesus loved him even. It’s heartbreaking.
I loved Judas even before the chosen so it really breaks my heart. I wish he could’ve found forgiveness in the end before he…you know
Right. 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
What color best fits your personality?
Shauna: Green
Jean: Why?
Shauna: Its the color of life, plants, trees. Its a beautiful and mysterious color.
Jean: Mysterious?
Shauna: It is said to be the color of feelings.
Jean: Wow! Oh! Its my turn! Haha! Anyway I think either blue or purple will fit my personality.
Shauna: I’m not sure…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooo I like that one too!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, yes I like that idea! It fits the situation since the Darkness has made him into someone else. That chart is very helpful! Thanks so much!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
What color best fits your personality?
Tirion: Yellow.
Riya: It’s weird how a color ‘fits’ someone. Yellow fits you so well. I think blue fits me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@theloonyone I don’t mind at all! I have to get off now, though, so I can’t RP until tomorrow.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I see, very cool! (Not cool for the poor charrie though.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone I think it’s one of your turns to RP in our groups.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I have a question about Kirrtes. In my experience, something can only be evil if it has the mental capacity to be…otherwise it’s neutral and bends to the will of its maker or user. Is the sword…sentient? Is it alive somehow? Or is its “mind” the mind of something else controlling it the way it controls him?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Is it that obvious…?????? XD
Maybe…
…
XD 😀
Yep… slow teaching…
XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 and @foltih-feolin have all made some great points.
I agree with what they’re saying. Most if not all good villains think that what they are doing is right. I don’t think that anybody goes out and does something wrong just to do something wrong. We all have some kind of intent behind our act…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle An extensive Star Wars fanfic where all of the characters are half-dragon. Echo’s is the second out of fifteen.
- Load More
