@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooooh I love that! They definitely seem like a good match. Poor Ev ☹️
Thanks!! 😊
Yes, they are!! 🥰
I know. 😢 But don’t worry, eventually he comes to the truth. (After a long journey, lots of impulsive decisions, someone else’s redemption, Ami’s encouragement and prayer, and a few near-death experiences, though. XD)…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD But I have a Micah!! His name is Ryan tho. He’s so funny and crazy but really sweet.
Hilarious! 😂
Yeah… there’s… a lot… I could say about our Micah. 😆 But he has no idea I’m talking about him so I should probably stop. 🤣
Cousins are fun. 😊 When we all get together… anything can happen! (Good or bad… 🤣…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooooh I love that! They definitely seem like a good match. Poor Ev ☹️
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
This is Amidala! (or just Ami). She’s really sweet but can be sassy. 😉 She’s the one who reminds Ev that he is not a failure. (Because Ev thinks he is because of how his parents treat him. Though he doesn’t try to act like it. 😢) Her struggle is trusting God all the time and relying on Him, instead of relying on herself, those…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Nice to meet you, Keilah! Thanks about the design! 😃
1. I have, in fact, written fanfiction (none that I would want to share, lol). I have done a character in middle earth (LOTR), and elf in exile, and a few others, including a character inside of the Wingfeather Saga- Tali, one of the twisted creatures in that one forest I forgot the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok then! Just going to do some other stuff first, but I’ll send it as soon as I get back!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yes, he was still a villain.
Would you like to see the drawing?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcanaxiom
All these characters are so good! Oh man, these are kind of characters that if they ever actually died, I would be super, really, really sad lol. I am curious to how Liren and Kirrtes met. (Hmmm. But only he knows. So would you know? Oh wait, you meant in the book…)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 “Hurricane hair”…..?
Okay, that’s hilarious. Does he have messy hair? Or was he calling someone else that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I love that character design!
I’m Keilah, by the way. Here are a couple questions that I hope no one has asked yet:
- Ever written a fanfiction? If so, what was it about?
- What are your opinions on reptiles?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 He did do stuff.
Plenty of stuff.
Liar, manipulator, very nearly did a thing I’m glad I didn’t write him doing…….
All around not nice.
His is the only death scene I’ve ever drawn up to this point.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I like that moodboard! Great job transforming @godlyfantasy12 ‘s charries into your own!
And Nyx is so cute (I know, I know, he hates being called that).
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c Thanks! That scene wasn’t intended to become part of the story or something, it was just an example, but you can totally use it!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I would love to!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Actually, my cousins are sweethearts! The ones I actually interact with, anyway XD.  But I know how some can be lol.
That’s awesome! ☺️
Almost all of my cousins are younger than me. I’ve only got a few who are either my age or older. He’s one of them who’s around my age. He’s crazy. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow! That sounds so cool!
You really thought that out a lot, and I enjoyed reading it. I’ve until now been more of a pantser, though I’ve always enjoyed worldbuilding, and have started to dive into it more recently.
The council appeared because of the war, yes.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)'s profile was updated 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
There was a war, in which the Lupinari and the Serpenree nearly wiped each other out. It was before Dragor became king of the Serpenree, so he himself never actually agreed to it, and probably never would have. The council, anticipating that someday another ruler would try to take over, made the four-planet rule.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Okay now I KNOW I like him XD. Especially the quote from Winston Churchill!
- Load More
