@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Would by definition, the unknowable, ineffable, and incomprehensible mean that we could not accomplish such a feat, or could we at least make models and representations of such things through the words we use for them, such as ineffable, though by definition, the ineffable cannot be described by words?
(Oof) (Erm…)
(Making m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Kinda figured it was Ev!!!! 😏
Yeah. He’s pretty easy to identify. (And hard to miss irl. 🤣 [at least in his world])
My guess for the songs you posted is: Freedom’s Fire.
Is it a book where Jocelyn goes through a lot??
-
Allison replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings
I tweaked the first scene in my book and added a bit more! Do you like it? Anything I could add or take away? Any errors you see? If your board of reading basically the same thing you dont have to write back 😀 Thank you!
I ran down a row of almond trees. Their pink and white blossoms were open and each flower c…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Motivation!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Also, anybody who has advice or motivational quotes, please share! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
You’re totally fine!
I actually have a ring of cards in my room and am kind of starting to learn ASL on my own. I have a kind of dictionary for it, and I need to keep up with it more. 😅
Okay, so it’s a game where there are poles set up to create nine different squares above the players’ heads. The player in the middle square…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
It looks really cool! (And now the profile pic makes sense lol)
Doing a graphic novel would be awesome! Would you do the art for it? Just curious🙂. The profile looks really good.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
(Alright, bye! I’ll look forward to it 🙂)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
(We can just do standard, if that’s okay with you. Go ahead and send the link. I doubt I could do it with my lack of tech skills lol)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
(Yep, I am! Just let me know a time. Now or later works.)
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Do we have the time, ability, and knowledge to accomplish such a feat?
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep!!! I knew it would be easy. 😉 In my mind, I Ain’t Worried is like Ev’s song, if you know what I mean. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Imma pick a few songs from this charrie’s playlist for y’all to guess. 😏 It should be pretty easy 😉 (No cheating by looking at the playlist forum!!)
God Only Knows by for KING & COUNTRY
Whiplash by MercyMe
Wanted by Danny Gokey
I Ain’t Worried by OneRepublic
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Motivation!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great idea!
“What your writing is a rough draft, not something you have to publish as soon as you write it”
Oh yes. So so so so true. XD Something I must remind myself a lot. (Especially when I don’t want to go and edit my draft. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Does it depend on what is unknown? Is the unknown still knowable, or is it the ineffable and incomprehensible?
(Um… I didn’t think that far. XD)
(Maybe the unknown is knowable, but only to those who dare to venture into the unknown and make it the known.)
Should you be careful asking that question because of children that love to…
-
Allison replied to the topic Motivation!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww, thanks 🙂 !
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi! It’s cool how many of y’all are homeschoolers! I definitely don’t know any other type of schooling, but I’d have to say it’s my favorite.
As to your questions,
My YouTube channel is and many things, not one specific topic. I have my testimony video “A Testimony of a Writer” on there, an Easter-themed worship song I wrote, a…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
@power sorry it took so long, and thank you! There is two new chapters and i’ll add more soon 👀
LOL yes, i’ll do that next time.
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
(TW- our villain, threats of violence, mention of injury)
Chapter 10
General Seznick
I tapped my pen against the wall, as I went over our plan for leaving.
“Why couldn’t those commanders write in proper English, or with a legible handwriting?” I growled under my breath, as I strained my eyes to read the smudged words before me.…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
(TW- attacked/beat up)
Chapter 9
Nathaniel
I watched in horror as the men kicked and punched her again and again. “Stop! Stop hurting her!” I cried, struggling to get away from the two men holding me to watch the horrible scene.
Again, the man’s fist slammed into her jaw, and another cry escaped her bleeding lips. She laid crumple…[Read more]
- Load More
