@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing Prompts and writers block busters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thoese are great writing prompts! I just love…
“Your on a expedition in the middle of Antarctica, exploring ice caves of geological wonder, when suddenly, you find something that changes everything…”
-
LandriC replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi @esther-c!
I’m a little late to this conversation, but I just came to chime in on titles names. I’m a collegiate Latin student who studies a good bit of ancient languages. Like Jayna Baas mentioned, the old languages might feel too strange in a dystopian setting, but here are some options for you…
1. Princeps (“leader”)
2. Princeps Fortis…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello @kyronthearcanin!
I’m Landri, and I’m a homeschool graduate in nursing school right now 😉 I write and read fantasy! I also enjoy historical fiction and medical history/fiction (hence my chosen career.) I’ve written a WIP with my co-writer, who you can also find on KP.
Questions!
1. Do you prefer novels or short stories?
2. How many…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Any bloggers? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
I have a blog! I started it for fun two years ago and back then I wasn’t the best at writing. XD So don’t judge. I haven’t posted much recently because I used to burden myself with posting often, and the posts got stressful and weren’t meaningful. 😅 So I’ve been working on intentional, well-written posts for the last month or so.
(you did not ask…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Any bloggers? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Id definitely be interested. I do agree with @gwyndalf-the-wise but I think it would be fun 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
So in a way, they don’t care much about him anymore and I can do whatever with his story, but he’s also still held under copyright by the author that wrote him. So I’d say he’s somewhere between an OC and a fanfictionized character.
And yes, he was.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 He’s officially considered non-canon to the Star Wars universe but did, at one point, have a place in there (he’s from a series of books once called canon but now retconned). He’s a Mandalorian called Venku Skirata, although more commonly known by the nickname Kad, which his father gave him. He’s the son of a clone and a Jedi, but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sure thing!

This dragon is something of a minor character, but he’s one of the few I haven’t already posted on this group, so….
I like his character design, however. He’s a hybrid of two different kinds, and it shows up quite prominently several places on him! His tail, with the six spikes and a venom barb, is really…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I have a bunch of other drawings if you’d like to see them. None as violent though…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Feather
“Yeah, something did happen.” Elissa explained. “I don’t know what exactly, but it seemed like he was having a panic attack or something. He brushed it off afterward, but…it scared me, I thought he was going to hurt me. Do you know what happened?”
“Describe it for me.” Feather told her.
Elissa went into as muc…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing Prompts and writers block busters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep, I probably should have done that. 😀
Ill just tag some here 🙂
Sorry I didn’t tag anybody sooner. I didn’t quite know how to do it 😀
@MineralizedWritings @Freedom @TheArcaneAxiom @Janellebelovedpig @Solfyre @ightoverdarkness6 @Esther @Jayna Baas,
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c Cool! Although I probably won’t be posting a lot, I’m down for seeing everyone else’s for sure!
-
Janellebelovedpig started the topic Any bloggers? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
I read some of the older posts on the forum about blogging and they recommended connecting with other bloggers. I wondered, do any of y’all have a blog?
(My blog is Happy Beloved Pig if anyone is interested)
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Future Blog Post in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow, thank you all so much!
@kyronthearcanin Yes, amen! Actually taking our requests to God and listening for His answers. I have seen time and time again how He’s faithful to answer. That’s how I’m at the job I am right now and that’s how I’m going to be at my future job. What gives me encouragement, especially whenever I can’t hear Him, is that…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooo, I love this idea! I’d for sure do it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
*dies of laughter*
This is one thing he will never ever tell Ami about. 🤣🤣
(btw, I can get the RP to you by tomorrow. 🙂 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
But shall you join the Exclamationists?! 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
