@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww Joshua!! Don’t be like that!!
(How did it get destroyed? Did she destroy it or did it get broken some other way?)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I am SO, SOO sorry it took me so long to respond!! My responce got deleted idk how many times and I ended up yelling at the computer “Wait…Error?! Of COURSE I wanted to do that! Why would I have pressed submit if I didn’t?!” XD
But, again, I’m so sorry! 😭😭 I hope you’ve been doing well!
Do NOT worry about it, girl! Ackkk, tech…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooooh, okay! 😁 That makes sense now. Thanks so much!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Cool idea!!
I’ll have to hop on here later and post something. 😀
I recently had to do a string-along story in school. Basically, the title is one word, then from there the sentences grow in length.
I just did one too!! Mine was so much shorter. XD It’s impressive that you made it that long! Great job!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww, well, you like it, and that’s the most important thing!!!! 😃😁❤️😊
Definitely! 😊
-
Allison and
Euodia are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Euodia replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ahhh, yessss. Rilla of Ingleside is honestly one of my favorite books. <3 Walter is amazing.
Same!!!!!!
Did you ever see the poem someone wrote for him (the one that they allude to in the book many times)?
Um… I can’t remember… which poem was it?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re fine! Any help is appreciated, and you’ve never come off like that.
Also, if you ever do post a chapter of your WIP, I would love to read it and offer any advice I can!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Full honesty, I started this WIP maybe a couple months ago, so it’s not very far along yet worldbuilding-wise🤣. These are all things I’m going to have to work out. Thanks for mentioning them, because it makes things so much easier when I can have some kind of list of things to tweak or change.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
This is a great idea! I love your description! 😃
I recently had to do a string-along story in school. Basically, the title is one word, then from there the sentences grow in length. I made it a short version of a WIP I worked on when I was in… third grade? 🤣
Anyway, here it is:
Wolf
Sirius ran. Over the hills. Past the rocky…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
They hold them to the side. My original thought was that it would be awkward- and would look strange- for them to hold it straight out. Not to get into too much detail but an enemy could just shove the handle down their throat… Yeah, so to the side. Besides, in most battles (there are few for the Felisaro anyway, as they don’t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin You’re welcome!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow! Thanks for the great advice! (And the more critiquing the better. it really does help)
To answer your question, yes, Quelin is definitely going to be a big part of the story. As for the whole thing about the thumbs, the Felisaro had to be extremely inventive to get past that. They basically started out with…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @lighoverdarkness6 @loopylin @janellebelovedpig @power @booksbyjayna @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper and everyone!
I had a great idea! We all should do a scrapbook! Just post a little bit or a lot whenever, you do something your proud of in writing! Share your characters, story, great ideas, want to thank somebody or just leave them a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Fair point. Although this might have not been a current thing–perhaps it happened in the past, and the arcanin quickly settled it….and that helped the felisaro too, even if it wasn’t intended.
@kyronthearcanin If you don’t want to listen to our suggestions over the course of this discussion, you don’t have to! We’re just…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Oh, I meant it as more of prejudice than actual truth. I mean, we’ve seen they don’t like halflings, and we’ve seen the serpenree treat the lupinari with contempt.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LOL, Hitchens….call him that to his face and he will kill you.
Crosshair
“I’m not entirely sure how to get home…would it be fine if I travelled with all of you? I don’t want to be a bother.” Hitchens asked.
“No,” Crosshair snarled, at the same time Feather said, “Fine.”
What?
He turned to her. “Are you serio…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@sarafini I used to hate writing, but loved telling stories. When I was eight or so, my parents got me a little book of prompts and a notebook that had a section to draw pictures in. I wrote a little story about an electric eel called Tesla, and a sequel about him making friends with a talking helicopter called Blade.
Several months or maybe a…[Read more]
- Load More
