@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Cool charries! I’m liking the idea.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Cool!! Do you have pictures or something of what each planet looks like? Or a description? I’d love to see pictures of each sentient species, too, if you have them. (If you don’t that’s ok!)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Crosshair
“Whatever opinion you believe is none of my business. Doesn’t make it right or intelligent.” Hitchens muttered.
“And what do you call ‘right?'” Crosshair snarled, loud enough to make Feather and Cammie look up from their conversation. “Would you torture a man for not agreeing with you? Would you leave…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Nice board! I’m halfway finished on the one I’m making. I’m still looking for pictures of the charrie I’m making it for.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWW SO CUTE
I love seeing adult characters as kids.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Thanks!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@power Nice!!
@awsumfaith Cool drawing. And great profile pic!!
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
(I totally agree 🤣)
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! (Also, I love the new pfp)
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Write as much as youd like! I LOVE both of your posts on here!
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago

This is Arwen! My MC for my current WIP that I was telling some of you about. This drawing is still being finished, my aunt drew it and then I modified it to how I picture Arwen.
@freedomwriter76 @thearcaneaxiom @esther-c @kyronthearcanin @felicity @and-anyone-i-forgot-who-is-interested
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Writing an Article? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the advice!
Yes, I have seen a lot on writer’s block for sure, and it’s good to know to avoid outlining. While I can’t say I have a lot of experience with romance, I love worldbuilding, so that might just fit!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
No problem! Thanks!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Writing an Article? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay, thanks! I’ll have to think that over. 🙂
-
Allison and
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @anyone-else
Could some of y’all read this chapter to see if it’s realistic and paced well. I know it’s only the second draft, but I’d like to get some feedback specifically on this chapter.
Ev couldn’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing an Article? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ve been thinking about writing an article as well. I don’t know what topic you could do, but I’ve been told that it’s a good idea to do something that you’re passionate about and that you know well.
I asked @kathleenramm about writing an article a little while ago. She should be able to give you some pointers. I know that [Read more]
- Load More


