@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Random thought rq, Blackhorn’s speech was normally italicized, but it didn’t do that when I transferred it, so that’s why it’s weird. 😅 Thanks to everyone who reads through that lol.
Thanks!!! 😃
Thanks! And I get it, sometimes I even confuse myself with worlds that I built. 🤣
Hmmm…. Good question. I guess I’d…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for understanding 😊😅 Yes it can be!! I’m great! Had a long day today, but long in a good way.
Of course! Ah yes, I get that.
AHH IKR!! He is such a good villain and I love how The Rings Of Power is showing his backstory and (some of) why he is the way he is in the movies!
YESYESYES! I wish they would go even farther b…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Agreed! Oh really? That’s so cool! I’ve actually never read the book… it’s on my list for the year. Oooh, well the Oh Hellos are SO good! Hm… well I love a lot of the songs on the Through the Deep, Dark Valley album. Hello My Old Heart is one of their popular songs and I really like it. But Dear Wormwood is their best album!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
It issss! I love that section to! My favorite song is definitely Dear Wormwood, (it’s one on my charries theme songs) but I also like Thus Always to Tyrants, and Where is Your Rider. Do you listen to anything else by the Oh Hellos?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m technically not on here, but I creepily stalk this forum because I love music for charries. 😂 but anyways… YES I LOVE THAT ALBUM
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Part 2!
All through supper Little One tried to focus on her siblings’ conversation. She tried to be normal, but her Bag of Entertained Thoughts felt so heavy, she kept figeting with it. If anyone noticed, no one seemed bothered.
That night Little One could hardly sleep, haunted by images of Undiscerned at work stoking and bellowing the burning…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow! I’m on the edge of my seat! Nicely done, Solfyre!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
And yeah, this is the same Elryn from before, just younger. I just realized I already put him somewhere, and it would be confusing, so… Yeah. 😅🤣 This is a later version, so that last one had his name with an ‘i’ instead of a ‘y’. But the plan is to make a book later about Elryn specifically, which is the scene in…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ahh, yes. That’s the most annoying
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ah, brain malfunction, I know this all too well
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) started the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else-and-the-people-I’m-probably-forgetting 😅
Okay, y’all, so I know this is kinda long (and also I have way to many novel ideas), but this is the first chapter to a book I’ve been thinking about. So… I figured I’d just share it to…[Read more]
-
Esther and
Faith are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh wait, you tagged Keila. Did you mean to tag her or me? 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll keep that in mind! Thanks for the piece of insight!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and I drew these little guys a while back by following the directions in a book. 😜

-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@idk-who-to-tag-lol-XD
I did this during history class, lol.
(Don’t mind the faint pencil marks or the fact that I used a ball point pen. I was doing it in history class after all. XD)
I’m not very happy with how the e’s turned out, but I didn’t notice until I had traced over it in pen. 😅 I did not draw this quite freehand though. I had a re…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Theme Music for the Scene You’re in Right Now in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooh fun!! I’ll have to hop on here some time when I’m actually writing. XD
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Awh, y’all are so awesome! Thank you. That makes my day. I’m excited to keep sharing it with you!
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! Tho I didn’t draw it, my friend found it on the internet somewhere for me XD
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
- Load More
