Hello mates!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello mates!

Viewing 61 post (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Euodia
    @euodia-vision
      • Total Posts: 1306

@lightoverdarkness6

Thanks for understanding 😊😅 Yes it can be!! I’m great! Had a long day today, but long in a good way.

Of course! Ah yes, I get that.

AHH IKR!! He is such a good villain and I love how The Rings Of Power is showing his backstory and (some of) why he is the way he is in the movies!

YESYESYES! I wish they would go even farther back and show why he chose to join Morgoth in the first place!

Haha, yesss I get that!! XD Oh yes! I honestly love writing 6 year old Abe. He’s adorable ❤❤

Awww eeee, I bet!

XDXD OKAY!!! THANK YOU!!! I’ll tag you when I post it! (Haha, yeah, I guess anyone would want to see it XD ❤)

AH GIRL I LOVE DYLAN SO MUUUUUUCH! I’m going to try to post my 3 main charries board today on AwsumFaith’s forum…

AHH YESS!!!! He’s awesome. I’m always trying hard not to cry but when he says ‘go plant your trees’ I just can’t 😭😭 Yes oh my goodness it’s such a good scene but just 😭❤

ARGH YES I KNOW! All three of their deaths always make me cry, Thorin’s is definitely the worse though. Have you seen the extended edition of that movie? In it there’s a scene that has the three of them lying on these huge burial stones and everyone is walking by saying their good-byes and IT’S SO SAD!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Viewing 61 post (of 61 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    >