@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Y’all gotta read this. XD
This is half of chapter one and all of chapter two from one of the first book I tried to write when I was 8 or 9. (Basically the first part of the chapter was where a 10 year-old girl named Zoey was outside and she got sucked into this tornado thing. XD) (Oh, and I’m leaving all the spelling, grammar, and positioning to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my word, I love that! XD I love reading old writing compared to recent writing. Lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah I noticed that lol. Especially Amara and Kirah I feel like are really similar. I think Tali seems similar at first, but she branches off pretty quickly.
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok… 😏😁
(Oh, and I added something to my post up there. I don’t know if you missed it.)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, Brycen’s gonna be pretty cool. Oh man, if I say anything else it will be a massive spoiler, so I’ll just keep my mouth shut XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, so I love the young thief trope. 😂 (When it’s done right of course 😉 ) So I think Brycen might end up being one of my favorites. 😁
Yeah, I figured I’d have to move some stuff around once the drafting was done. But hey, I’ll just surprise myself and magically have double the chapters that way XD
Right? XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, Nia probably won’t be huge to the whole story, so that’s good.
I know the young thief is common, but I guess I just wanted to try it out for myself, and just see where it went. As far as I’ve planned out (which is very, very little), he doesn’t stay a thief for long, but it kinda follows him in the long run, if that makes sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@euodia-vision Aggh, I messed up your tag!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper There’s no problem with liking what you like, so long as it’s not explicitly conflicting with your beliefs, and you’re not forcing someone else who thinks it does present a problem to read it (which you aren’t). The story actually kinda interested me, even though I don’t usually like that sort of genre, and even though I’m not likely…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Go right ahead!
Kunen is another pelgarkine, right? Allen’s’ not gonna be too keen on another one, lol. Or maybe they might get along, idk……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@euodia.vision Those are cool! That one’s eyes don’t look too creepy. Just remember that human characters’ eyes are about the same space apart as they are wide.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I haven’t exactly mapped out what the underground actually looks like, so I’ll have to figure that out at some point. I guess I figured that since it was from Amara’s perspective, I would have it to where Kirah knew Keith pretty well, and trusted him, at least for the most part. But yeah, I definitely need to look at that more,…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago

And this is Lena! I despise her eyes, they’re just very creepy and look like they’re starring into the depths of your soul.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
I finished my friend’s other two characters.

So this is Finn! He was my favorite of the three, probably because I didn’t do his face. XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah lol. The downside with pantsing is that, while you can get to some insane page counts, there will be some kind of plothole, or absolutely no ending/arcs at all… I’ve done that a lot. 🤣
-
Faith replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol, yeah I get it. 😂
I’m the opposite, I’ve gotta work out every plot detail before I start writing. I’ve got pretty much nothing written for mine, and I’ve been working on it for a year 😬😅😂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww, thanks! I’ll probably post another soon. 🙂
While most of my WIPs end up getting put to the side at least for a little while, this one can’t really do that, because I’m part of a writing group. Basically I have to get a chapter done at least every two weeks, and that’s pushing it. It helps cause they can catch things like small…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Just read all three chapters and saw all the drawings, and I love it all! I’m really looking forward to another chapter!
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
My charrie of the day
Ember
A Scavenger Pirate. She has long blonde hair, usually kept in a braid, and green eyes. Human.
Her home is in Walraven but she spends most of her time aboard ship and on the sea. She makes for a perfect Scavenger Pirate, she loves to collect trinkets wherever she goes and carries a bag to hold them. Her favorite…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@theloonyone I think it’s your turn to RP? @freedomwriter76 isn’t going to be on much.
- Load More
