@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
LandriC replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
THIS IS FANTASTIC. I AM IN TEARS.
That’s one of my favorite songs, and you did so well with it!!! Ack…I have to calm down…
Anyway, spot on prose, girl!! The way you wove in the song was priceless. If you make edits, great, but DO NOT touch the storyline!! Esther, this is amazing. Truly.
-
LandriC replied to the topic savvy? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Ahoy there, @she-is-a-pirate!
I’m Landri, a college nursing student/fiction fantasy writer/reader, and I dearly love fiction that takes place on the high seas. Have you read The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi by any chance? That is my favorite pirate story.
Questions (pirate edition)!
-If you could choose anyone to be your first…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Great job on Chapter 3!! It had good follow-up from Chapter 2 and might just be my favorite chapter yet. All of you herbalism/healing techniques are spot on, and the descriptions of the ship really added to the cool sci-fi vibes. I could picture everything easily. Keep up the good work! Your charries are so likable and fun. Great…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
No problem!
Yeah, her powers are very limited so far. The idea is that this general time is when all their powers are beginning to really develop. So yeah, that’s just the small part, and shifting reality is the end result, though it takes tons of energy for her to do so. I’ve never read the Reckoners series, but I’ve been…[Read more]
-
LandriC started the topic Civil War Short Story Critque in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76 @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @anyone
Hi guys!
This is a really old short story of mine. I’ve decided not to turn it into a novel, but I’d still like to hone it and fix it up. Edits/opinions/ideas are appreciated!!The ballroom was a sea of bobbing and floating colors. Even the oppressive Alabama hea…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 Sorry this was late. I didn’t RP for this before, right?
Allen
Serin marched past, clearly still annoyed after their argument.
He was just trying to make a point….
He followed her to a door just as he kicked it down.
She stared at the…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok cool
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@awsumfaith Yes, they’re already with someone, but if you want we can have a room of four….? IDK, you’ll have to take that up with the others.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@euodia-vision Ooh, go for it!
Rampart
“I’m-I’m Ridley.” stuttered the human. “I don’t…do…do you know where we are?”
“No, sadly.” Rampart hissed. “It’s too small to be an Imperial outpost….and too large to be a camp of humans, at least from what I’ve seen of them.”
But then again, maybe humans in different places had d…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Are your girl charries roomies up with someone then?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@joy-calle That’s awesome! I get how you feel about characters. I even get a little possessive over charries that aren’t even mine….but that’s probably because I write a boatload of fanfictions, so they kinda ARE mine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ooh, nice job on Tauren! (and have I ever told you I love his name?)
@awsumfaith Ha ha, cute!!
@euodia-vision You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@awsumfaith I guess. I only have two female characters. Worst case scenario I could add a third but I don’t really want to.
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
So would Naolin be a fourth roomie somewhere then?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
oh and @esther-c Sure, that’s good with me! I wanted to wait till “tomorrow” in the story’s timeline to introduce my other characters though, unless they’re getting settled into the dorms and stuff “tonight.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hey, I mean Steve and Bucky could be with another dragon brother if you want. There’ll be FOUR of them, so……
And I’m good with Hunter being with Abelard!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! Brycen hit Tali when everything went black and he swung out his fist. So, he didn’t mean to, but it just kind of happened.
-
LandriC replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, I love Heather! If you keep reading the series, Emma becomes my favorite. Also, who couldn’t love Pickett? His character arc is fantastic as the series goes on.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
WHOA, you’re in the middle of all my favorites!
Lol, that’s awesome!
God of the Garden is fantastic. Do you have a favorite Green Ember character??
I’ve only read through like chapter 2, and I’m enjoying it so far! 😀
Hm… idk. Maybe Heather? I’m not entirely sure. XD
Also, please tag me to rant about Ranger’s Apprentice. It’s phenomen…
- Load More
