@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooooohh I love this!!! Ara is so great from the bits and pieces I’ve seen of her. Can’t wait to read more! 😃😃
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
I love your story/Raven!!! It sounds really awesome!!! 😄
And that moodboard is gorgeous!! I love it! 😊
(Oh, and I must hear more about Keston. 😁)
love the families!!! 😍😁 I feel so bad for the Barlowes tho 😭
Thank ya!! 😄
I know! 😭 It makes me so excited to write their character arcs though. Like, the way they are…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
I love it! The mood board especially, it’s really great!
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHH!!!! I’m so sorry!! 😭 But at the same time I’m so glad!! 😆😆
Well… well…. *sniffs* it’s okay.
Lol, I get that. Because of tons of movies and books that have been made/written, I feel like true love is often misrepresented or made to look cheesy. I tried to represent it well, but I can understand where you’re coming from. I kinda…
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Naolin
Naolin’s wings flutter with excitement as she finally reaches her room after… A long time of looking. Naolin opens the door and drags her duffel bag inside. Her two roommates were already in the room.
Naolin quickly introduces herself. “Hello! I’m Naolin, nice to meet you! I’m so excited, I’ve never really been out of my hometown so t…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
YESSSS. 🥹🥹 Emma is my all-time favorite.
-
LandriC replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
That’s a beautiful mood board!! Your quotes are really perfect too. Feel free to tag me if you post more!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooh, I love it! Very nice. I’ve never done a mood board either, so I don’t know how exactly you would do it “right.” Good job!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @esther-c @awsumfaith
Here’s the next section in the Dragonsbane Society:
Amara pulled back the string of her bow, peering at the target, a circle of thin wood they’d nailed to a tree. Keeping the arrow straight, she released it and watched as it buried itself in the ground. She sighed and dropped the bow. W…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
I love this!!! 🙂
I agree with @felicity. The descriptions made it seem so real, without losing the style of writing. Well done! 😃
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wrecker
“We’re orphans.” Bucky growled. He sighed.
Wrecker curled his tail around his legs and sighed also. “I understand all too well…..”
He folded his wings toward his body. “My siblings and I have lived with our older brother for as long as we can remember…..but he went off to fight in the war, and our…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wrecker
“Yeah. I’m Steve, and this is my friend Bucky. What’s your name?” asked one of the boys.
They were friendly.
He could be more confident now.
“Call me Wrecker.” the dragonet replied.
His claws flexed when he mentioned his name……
Of course, he hadn’t been named that for nothing. He wanted so badly to sink his cla…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Feather
It was just how she remembered it….
….with a few exceptions. It had been a while.
More trees had grown, alongside the huge one that was toward the center, which she remembered Rinzler climbing on.
“Maybe one of these trees has fruit in it.” Cammie walked to the front, Milo in tow.
“That’s…a good i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wrecker
He walked down the hallway, fiddling with the ears on Lula (his stuffed cat).
Hunter had told him this would be fun. He hoped it would be….although he didn’t see any other dragons.
Were they the only ones?
He looked up to see the door to his room.
Well….this was it.
Maybe one of his brothers was going to be with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok! I’ll go with Wrecker then. Hopefully, Steve and Bucky can handle his wildness.
That leave Crosshair and Tech alone….
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @awsumfaith Anyone got room for a fourth charrie in two groups? Or just one more character so we can have another group of three.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@joy-calle yep, that’s exactly my situation…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Cool! He has a lot of great songs.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, yeah, they’re really cute. This is them when they’re, like, 8 or something. They’re 12 now, so probably a little bigger and sleeker, but basically the same.
Hmm…..Maybe Crosshair or Wrecker? Those two will be fun to write…..
Of course, I’ll have to choose one though……
-
Esther started the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @awsumfaith @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h
Here’s the list! If you need to make adjustments, just copy and paste the list onto your post, and then change it accordingly, just so everything stays organized. 😉
Girls:
Ami, Eva, and Ara
Luna, Natasha, and Adelheide
Iris, Angeline, and Jocelyn
Thorn, Omega, and B…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@awsumfaith I’m not sure. I think RP randomly unless someone’s charries are in a conversation with yours, then we take turns randomly.
@freedomwriter76 I’m good with that! I’m just gonna have to introduce my other dragon boys right now.
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper All righty! This fan art was the closest I found to what I’m imagining…[Read more]
- Load More
