@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Nice!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Oh, awesome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGH THAT SCENE!
And ok, I can see even more similarities between Riker and Crosshair now……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Awesome board for Steve!
And Riker, that one is awesome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 HA HA Ryo calling Rocket “kitty” was too funny.
Can I say Ryo is to me what you said Jareth was to you?? He’s so cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 UH YEAH!!! Bucky has a sister???? That’s so cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c @kyronthearcanin
Rampart
Rampart introduced himself and Ridley. “Well, nice to meet you,” said the wolflike creature. “Do you live here? Or were you just randomly here like us? I must say, if you live here, I like the style.”
Did he seriously think that? “No, we don’t live here.” Rampart growled…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin Sure is! Although I’m nowhere near finished. I’m collaborating with a friend of mine on it.
-
Faith replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
XD aw
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
WHO? ME? *smiles innocently* Nawwwww
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Erebus
“Still. Doesn’t it seem odd to you?”
Erebus shrugged.
Then sighed as he nodded his head.
“Honestly, I am very curious about what this place has to hide. Most of the doors have been unlocked, even the door to this annoying magic table room.”
Erich grinned.
Erebus groaned.
“I can’t believe I’m saying this, but let’s…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
*dies* you captured Rocket perfectlyyyyyy 😂😂 I love how Thor and Ryo call him rabbit and kitty. 😂🤣
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
umm…excwuse mwe….would you pwease consider making a Peter Parker one? Tom Holland preferably?’
AHH! Yes pwease dew this!!!!!!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Love Hilda and Corvina together btw 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
You’re so welcome!!! 😊
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
For real, lol. 😂 This is definitely preparing me though for the second book in my trilogy where Adrian shows up as a competitor. Except it’s going to be much more detrimental to Ev and Ami’s friendship and the story in general. 😏😮😅
Oof, yeah I bet! 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ami
“And it’s a lot of fun, actually. I can show you how to do it sometime.” Clint said, crouching to pick a violet iris. “You know, I don’t know if I’ve ever been somewhere this beautiful before.”
Ami smiled softly and nodded. “Mm-hm. Where I lived, we didn’t get to see such beauty.” Her smile faded.
Clint cocked his head. “W…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ok, ok, ok. I have an idea… 😏 Ev’s going to reluctantly comply to looking for Ami with Arthur and Tony. But then Ev’s going to see Ami walking through the flower garden with Clint and he’s going to be so annoyed. (Cuz Bruce and Sam left being the great friends they are. 😂)
First though, the other group. 🙃…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Alrighty! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh my goodness, Ami and Clint as soooo cute together. ❤❤❤
Ikr?!?! 🥰🥰
Poor Ev. 😂
For real, lol. 😂 This is definitely preparing me though for the second book in my trilogy where Adrian shows up as a competitor. Except it’s going to be much more detrimental to Ev and Ami’s friendship and the story in general. &#x…[Read more]
- Load More
