@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks so much XD! Don’t worry I did some stalking myself when I first came 🤣. I am going to post more eventually, I just hadn’t read over the next chapter yet, but I think I’ll go ahead and put it up soon…
That’s cool! Yeah, I’m on the opposite side, I probably have too many WIPs… I just can’t seem to focus on one, but I’m…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Underwater Fantasy Races and Creatures! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh, wait wait wait, I’m forgetting what sirens are for some reason 🤦♀️ (the brain, just not working XD XD)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
So nice to meet you! Welcome to the kingdom of pen! 🙂
I’m Solfyre! I’m a homeschooler, too, about to go into highschool! 🎉 (Next week, I think. A lot of us are homeschoolers here on KP, so you’ll probably get a lot of that XD) Anyway, it’s awesome that you play violin! I can play some cello and ukelele and piano, but I mostly play…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHH!!! I love him so much!!! 🥰
Love the aesthetic too!!! 😆
(Also, he and his family have the same last name as Ami’s fam…
…Are they long lost relatives from a different dimension??? 😱😂)
-
LandriC replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @starshiness What if she’s half elf and half human? Just spitballing here, but that would make sense why she’s partially magic/elvish, but looks human.
But I also really like the shapeshifter idea too…I think it would work if she made a deal with the wizard to turn her into a shapeshifter too!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmmmmm…. I’ve been thinking XD
Maybe she wasn’t always a shapeshifter? Maybe the wizard made her one by accident or something, or maybe she thought she wanted it at first but now she doesn’t? My brain has decided to not remember the rest I came up with, lol, so that’s it for now.
-
Faith replied to the topic Underwater Fantasy Races and Creatures! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Cool 👍
Thanks! I have mermaids already, and I agree, they can be creepy sometimes 😬 😂
Okey dokey 👍
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Woooohoooo! I love November!
-
Faith replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
*Gasp* I’ve been waiting to hear about November!!!!
*Steals a handful of @esther-c ‘s popcorn*
*And a cookie*
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Underwater Fantasy Races and Creatures! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
I can’t think of any in particular right now besides those that Solfyre mentioned, but if I come up with any, I’ll let ya know!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yay!!!
*eagerly waits while chomping down on some popcorn and warm chocolate chip cookies*
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sooo….
I maybe totally forgot about this. 🤦🏻♀️😂
I might get to it later in the month. I’m not sure. 🤷🏻♀️ I guess we’ll just have to see. Sorry. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
I’ll let Whaley go next in our group if she wants. We could just stop it there though and go on to the next day. I don’t really care either way.
@freedom
uh oh…I have a feeling something bad might happen 😅
Maybe… lol XD
When Ev is mad at someone, he tends to be passive aggressive, so sometim…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
your tag didn’t work XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12Â @freedomwriter76
Erebus
Erebus walked by Erich’s side, as they went deeper into the darkness.
His heart beat in his chest. Darkness. Again. No light. Nothing. Just darkness.
He listened to Erich’s steady breathing next to him.
Surrounded by darkness, yes, but not alone… not this time.
Erebus smiled to himself, grateful to not…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oops tagged myself instead of @smiley 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
Tirion
Tirion’s eyes widened.
Only fifteen, wow. The kid definitely didn’t look it, but hey, after meeting his dragon roommates, nothing seemed too crazy.
He glanced back at Steve, whose gaze was drifting aimlessly around the cafeteria with a thoughtful yet somber look.
Tirion won…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Steve&Peggy was okay but I prefer if Steve didn’t leave for another time zone lol
Ah yes, I agree with you on that. I loved Steve&Peggy in The First Avenger, and how he thinks about her all the time, but I think Bucky needed him still. 😭
And thanks Aesthetic Boards are so much fun to make (“Totally not making more😉)
Haha, won…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! I’ll do the same 🙂
- Load More
