@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@kathleenramm
Hi! I was just wondering, is it ok if I take pictures, like from google and post them? If so would I have to say who I got the picture from? I am going to share some crafting ideas, but just wanted to make sure it was ok 🙂 Thanks! -
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
Awh, thank you so much! 🤗
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh so the one I saw must’ve been a different one? It had a similar title though.
That sounds awesome!
And hey, you can write about whatever characters you want! The ones I focus on in my fanfics are sorta obscure too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I might’ve seen that to the library, although I didn’t watch it or anything. What’s it about again?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 cool! Still not sure how my characters’ day will go…..
I need to look at the schedule again, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol what is it?
I’ve seen AU’s for the characters I usually use, but I haven’t written them too much myself, except for a couple that live in my head.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Heh so I don’t know like a ton about marvel, but yeah Falon is definitely my favorite XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin @esther-c @kyronthearcanin
Rampart
The smoky-colored wolf stared down the hallway Ridley had run off to, but then turned to Derek. “I don’t know, but whatever you do, I’m in.”
“Same with me.” Rampart flicked his tail, glad there was no timid boy around to accidentally skewer, and then risk the wrath of everyone else.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
@hybridlore Hi!!! I’m Keilah (although you probably know that from my name). I am also a Christian and homeschooled!
Oh, and yes, I love dragons too….Even my profile pic is a half-dragon, half-man character. Phoenixes are great too!
What’s the meaning behind your username?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley I like it!! My favorite was Peter and Morgan’s interactions, lol. I love the sibling interaction!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision lol how you described Tech….
@godlyfantasy12 you can skip to the next day if you want! Are my boys in a class with Paxton by any chance? I remember we were trying to get them to meet (and maybe have them stand up to his bully brothers)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh that’s awesome!! I love piano 😄
Cool!! Right now, I’m slowly learning “Lost in the Woods” from Frozen II on the piano. I think I’ll have it down by the end of the summer. 😀
Ahh you read the kid ones too!! I read those a few years ago and then again recently. They’re so good!! You should totally read the adult ones!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
1. Two years in September! Hbu?
Awesome!! I started playing at the beginning of the school year. I learned pretty quickly though, because I’ve played piano for about eight years, so I could already read music. Not to say that violin isn’t easy. It’s difficult, but I like it. 😉
2. Haha, yes I could name thirty😂 the hunger games, lunar…
-
Esther replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @folith-feolin @godlyfantasy12
Thanks y’all for the help!!
I almost forgot, but one charrie is going to have a negative arc, so I guess that could be what Godly called, like, becoming numb or dying spiritually/emotionally.
And I think another charrie is going to receive a life threatening injury and it’s going to affect Ami a l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic This Summer! Collaborative Group Anyone? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
This sounds like such a cool idea!!
I’m not sure if I’ll be able to participate, but we’ll see! 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
They are. XD It’s for my main WIP with Leon/Riker 😉
Gotcha. Yup, I sadly don’t know much about that WIP…
It’s totally ok!!! i haven’t read anything like LOTR or anything like that, lol…but it’s ok 😂
*gasps* GIRL WHAT!
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Its pronounced cello, just normal can and ending, sounding like Sello (if that makes scene 😀 ) No I haven’t published anything yet, haven’t finished anything either but I hope to someday! I feel the exact same way about sports, I am not good at organized sports but when we make them up with our own rules, wellll 😀 😀 😀
- Load More
