Talking about are Fanfics

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Talking about are Fanfics

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,575 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@smiley Alex is 18 in the 2nd fic, soooo…no need to be adopted by the 3rd one XD

alsoooo…technically a hint to a spoiler…but I wouldn’t get too attached to Alex

🤐🤐🤐🤐

Smiley
      @smiley
        • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Oh she’s eighteen cool.) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous

@smiley (yea, she’s eighteen 😉)

I’M SORRYYYY!!!! IT HAS TO HAPPENNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON’T WANT IT TO, BUT IT HAS TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Smiley
          @smiley

@freedomwriter76

boo I understand but still I like her (even though I’ve only read the first chapter lol)

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous

@smiley aww, I’m glad you like her!!! Chapter 2 is probably almost finished, but I may not get it posted tonight, sadly XD

Smiley
              @smiley

@freedomwriter76

I understand I’ve been decently busy recently lol

P.S (this has nothing to do with Fanfics but I figured I would tell you lol) I’m going to have Skylar leave the group in the dining hall and maybe she can run into Loki again lol in the RP

(Romance is my specialty lol)

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous

@keilah-h Keilah…i can’t believe it. I have another fanfiction idea in my head 😆🤦‍♀️

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h
                    • Total Posts: 3879

@freedomwriter76 lol what is it?

I’ve seen AU’s for the characters I usually use, but I haven’t written them too much myself, except for a couple that live in my head.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@keilah-h yesss, AUs are so much fun 😆

wellllll, lol, it’s another Marvel one, but specifically based on my favorite anime, Marvel: Future Avengers, and lol, i’m kinda excited. XD i know it won’t make sense unless the people reading have watched the anime, but i love the idea of writing it 😂

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 I might’ve seen that to the library, although I didn’t watch it or anything. What’s it about again?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@keilah-h so basically, it’s about 3 teenagers who have been raised by Hydra and genetically modified to have superpowers, who realize the evil of Hydra and thus join the Avengers, and are trained by the avengers. And them and the Avengers fight the “Masters of Evil”, who have another teenager that was raised by Hydra/modified and is the best friend of one of the 3 teens, and in the end they also fight Kang the Conqueror.

it was a REALLY good anime, ngl…😁 i only watched season 1, but it was SO GOOD 😍

Bucky was in it as well, which made me so happy 🤣

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 oh so the one I saw must’ve been a different one? It had a similar title though.

That sounds awesome!

And hey, you can write about whatever characters you want! The ones I focus on in my fanfics are sorta obscure too.

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12
                              • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @smiley y’all talking about fanfics makes me have FOMO XD XD I wanna write fanfics XD XD

but do fics of my own charries count??? 😂 Cuz I used to write or start on fics about series I’ve read but I never got very far and I’m not too interested in starting them again…I prefer working on my own stuff.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 I’m pretty sure AU’s of your own universe count.

And that’s funny, I’m the opposite: I draw a complete blank when it comes to an original idea longer than a short chapter book (and even then it’s a long and tedious process), but I can write, or at least plan, like 15 long-ish fanfics at once.

I think it’s having set characters to start with and turning them into my own thing or adding characters to an existing world that I like.

Anonymous

@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @keilah-h @my-marvel-people-on-this-forum-lol-XD

sooooo…I write a lot of Steve Rogers in my fics, lol, 😂, and I’ve noticed that in my writing, he seems to have a tendency to throw himself into danger when he’s going through things/ignoring his problems and trying to bear them on his own, and more often than not is even almost killed at certain moments but does survive. In the moment, he doesn’t realize he’s doing it, and long story short, The Avengers are always really unhappy about it and he often gets into trouble with Fury and the others, for that matter.

He’s often rescued by one of the others (normally Tony or Thor) but they still get angry bc all of them can see how Steve is basically putting his life on the line without any regard to his own life.😭

But I was curious if y’all thought this was actually something that would/could be in character for Steve. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,575 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >