@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 WOW……
That was kinda sweet….
I love brother interactions! (Even though I’ve said that before.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wait a sec, Hans and Felix are brothers? How did I miss that detail?
Aren’t they your villains?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Crosshair
He hit the ground, hard.
Ow….
Two figures peeked out of the shadows, startled by his sudden arrival.
Wait….He knew them.
“Hello, Paxton.” he said. “And you….Riker, right?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@acancello Ooh, I’ll do it!
- What’s your favorite color? Blue and orange.
- Favorite animal? Somewhere between dolphins and lizards.
- Favorite book (Sorry, that’s a hard question 😀 ) It changes all the time….
- Anything you would like to share like stories, WIPs? Well…..My stories are mostly fanfics. And over half of those aren’t even…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@felicity LOL!
Why don’t we give every character some brownies?? I know a couple more who’d love that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hunter
A boy nearly ran into him. He nearly jumped, but held his composure.
“Uhm…hi. Sorry for running into you…I just really need to get to my Algebra I class…heh…” The other kid looked embarrassed.
“It’s all right.” Hunter told him. “I was going that way too…sorta…. Wanna come with me?”
“Sure.” The other boy nodded.
Th…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m game!
We never pointed out what Star wanted to tease everyone about, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
And male leads? Didn’t most old dystopias have a male lead?
IDK if female dystopia protagonists is a thing?
The way you’re putting it, all of the problems with dystopias nowadays is they’re all trying to be Hunger Games knockoffs. And I know that had a girl lead.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c I could care less what a country is based off if it’s fictional.
And I have wayyy too many love triangles and such myself. I don’t see a problem as long as it’s written well.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin I’m good with that.
Allen can defend himself, quite well I might add. He can handle minor injuries, like nothing that’ll take a really long time to heal. Cuts and scratches/non-lethal blaster shots are fine.
-
LandriC replied to the topic WIP Idea?? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
Also, what would you imagine Kuyper looking like based on the above descriptions?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*nods her approval* Thank you
-
LandriC replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
YAY, YOU GO GUYS!
I’m gonna join at :51 to work on the YWC things for the day. Might have to pause for a sec to give a neighbor some chicken eggs. 😆
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Riya
Riya’s eyes widened, “Your right, that does sound really strange.” She laughed, “ I have so many more questions.”
Falon chuckled quietly. “Yeeeeah… So, how do you know Bucky, and what are they like?”
“Oh, um,” She felt heat rush into her cheeks, “I sat with them at lunch yesterday. I didn’t get to talk to Steve much but Bucky…[Read more]
-
LandriC started the topic WIP Idea?? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @euodia.vision @acancello @starshiness @esther-c @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedom @felicity
Hi guys! I’m doing a YWW challenge this week to craft a story idea. What do you think so far?? I need suggestions, specifically at other character ideas for the needed side charries 😉
Blurb:
Kuyper has been on her own for a long time.…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes!! I love Ranger’s Apprentice! They’re all really good. He does some fantastic plot twists later on.
-
LandriC replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m down to answer and chat!
- My favorite color is olive/army green
- I’m definitely a dog person over a cat person, but I think my favorite animals are sea otters!
- Favorite books of mine…The Scarlet Pimpernel, The Horse and His Boy, Mariel of Redwall, The Burning Bridge (and all the series those go with 😉
- To share…currently, I’m…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahhhhh that was… scary. XD I’m interested to see how you continue with Tony and Bucky! But don’t get Bucky killed…😆
-
LandriC replied to the topic I need some help with some names 🙂 in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Here’s some ideas! (I’m thinking you want “s” names???)
Mom: Selina, Sophie, Sara, Samantha, Sage, Selah, Sylvie
Dad: Samuel, Silas, Spencer, Stephen, Soren, Seth
- Load More
