@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ah, ok!
And ugh, that’s too bad. I hope it gets fixed soon so I can see it, it sounds cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@annabelle Hi there!!
My current WIP?
Well….
Not sure if this counts….
But I am hand-drawing a Star Wars fan fiction comic!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin
Ha, charries running away with the pen is a problem for me…
OOH And yes I haven’t listened to many of Skillet’s songs but the ones I’ve heard, I liked. In fact, in the school AU I think Hunter was humming their song “Finish Line” once.
@loopylin Crows are so cool!! They’re really smart birds.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m definitely planning on getting it soon. Lol I ran out of books at home and am always looking for a good read.
Cool!
Here are mine:
1. My stories usually do the same, though they tend to lean towards either sacrifice, freedom, or trust in God.
2. There are so many lol, but my favorite would have to be Bryan Davis. I also like…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) and
Crocheter12 are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice to meet you! Welcome to KP!
I’m Solfyre! I started writing when I was… nine? I’m now fourteen, and while I’m still working on developing some characters from back then, it may have made editing a little more difficult XD.
Your books looks awesome! (Especially With Eyes of Blue. I may or may not have looked it up and…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
(yeah I figured you’d do Falon XDXD)
Oooh, cool! I’ll go ahead and put someone in…
1. What’s their name?
Sol (there are no last names in her world)
2. What’s their role?Â
She’s one of a few MCs
3. Do they love anyone?
Eventually, Kulgar, the other MC.
4. Do they have any relatives?
Sadly, no close relatives. Sol is an or…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi @hannahn!
Nice to meet you! I’m Landri C. I’m a college nursing student (previously homeschooled) who loves medicine, writing fantasy/fiction, reading, and music.
I like some good romance! I’m typically a fan of slightly older Christian romance (like Janette Oke) but I read some modern stuff as well sometimes! I mostly write in fanta…[Read more] -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!!!
So the solar system in Healer is called Orythia- it’s basically where all the life exists in that universe. There are five races- the Lupinari, which are wolves that stand on two legs, the Falcor, which are basically large birds, the Felisaro, which are large cats, the Serpenree, which are large lizards that walk on two…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hiya! I'm Hannah:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello! I’m also home schooled! I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😀 ! I’m so glad you could come to KP! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
Whats your favorite book series?
Do you like to do any crafting or sports?…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice to meet you! I’m Solfyre, don’t think we’ve ever met because I’m fairly new, I guess.
I don’t have any kind of platform, but my main WIP is called Healer, kind of a mix of sci-fi and fantasy stuff. It’s pretty complicated lol, so I won’t get into everything, but the MC’s name is Rina.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice to meet you, Hannah! Welcome to KP!!! 😃😃🎉
That’s so cool that you’re doing romance! I’ve never quite been able to do that myself XD
Anyway, I’m Solfyre! I’m a homeschooled sci-fi/fantasy writer, just starting in highschool. I love writing (obviously lol), reading, playing guitar, basketball, and a whole lot of other stuff. I’m…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Didn’t see the other question until now XD.
Hmmm…. I’ve actually been told I’m like a wolf because I’m usually pretty protective I guess??? And apparently I’m “quietly intimidating” or something, I don’t think of it that way, but I’m also tall so, ya know. *sigh* XD XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ah yes Peaches was my absolute favorite… I did the same thing; about spat out my drink XD XD
*after stalking* Also yes Skillet is amazing!!! A friend and I sang and played guitar to Surviving the Game 😅🤣
Ooh I love Hey Runner! If you’ve heard The Anthem of Mr. Dark I love the harmonies on that…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sounds cool! I love questions lol. I’ll doy newest character I made.
(Also just wanna point out I love your signature 🤣)
1. What’s their name?
Avani (no last name)
2. What’s their role?
K, do she’s a side character, but a very very very important one.
3. do they love anyone?
She loves her father, tho he is the villain.
4. Do they…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! I’m so glad you like the WIP idea!! I’ll post if it works out 😉
-
LandriC replied to the topic WIP Idea?? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
Thank you!! I’m glad it sounds appealing! I’m picturing her sort of like that too. We’ll see what happens, but I’ll definitely post when I get the first bit done!
-
LandriC replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m an INFJ-T on the Myers-Briggs! I have a brother and he’s 13, so I’m the oldest of two kids.
Oooo…music genre is hard! I know someone already mentioned One Republic. If I’m listening to pop, its them or American Authors. But I really love folk and bluegrass! (Let’s go Arcadian Wild!!!!)
- Load More
