@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh I should draw them together XDXD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
XDXD
Right!? lol
Lol my brainstorming process is all over the place rn. She would be another soldier helping them in their mission to free the prisoners. I always call her Naria in my head, because I randomly thought of that name and wasn’t sure where to use it (I know it sounds like Narnia but whatever XD). I picture her with dark…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore Thanks! Yeah, my blog is happybelovedpig.mystrikingly.com 😁
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, definitely! XD
Same! My brother always rolls his eyes at me. Whenever I’m writing a scene I like I just end up grinning for what seems like no reason lol.
Also… I’ve thought about having a love interest for Sorren. What do you think about that? It would be another Lupinari, because we can’t have everyone become halflings XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Cliffhangers are now the best proven method of motivation XD
And yes! Now Dune and Rina have to be a thing lol. One thing: I now have to learn how to write relationships… Eventually. Maybe. We’ll see XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Kyron and Rina are related? Or maybe he’s the leader of the arcanin?
Oh, and the meaning of Solfyre is cool!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Interesting thing. The username Solfyre is based off of a couple characters. Sol is a dragon in my WIP Finding the Light. Fyre is the guardian of another realm they have to journey to in the book.
The tag KyrontheArcanin is a character in Healer, too, but to tell you who he is would be a MAJOR spoiler, so I’ll hold back XD
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore Esta bien. 😉 Ending at :11. I got a bunch posted!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Ok!
Oh, BTW I might’ve asked you this before but is your username a character in the story?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, absolutely tag me! *rushes to look at poetry * XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ve written backstory and stuff before, but I can’t say I’ve done much writing ahead. IÂ know I haven’t done any in Healer, because it would probably help.
So… I’ll definitely have to try that. 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, I didn’t get an email for yours either. But then again, KP has been kind of weird lately XD
Thanks so much!!! I was actually kind of worried about this chapter, so that’s awesome!
Lol I think cliffhangers are my way of forcing myself to write the next chapter, because even I want to know what happens next. XD the motivation of…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh the fairy tales made modern one looks cool, too… I love twists on fairy tales, but I’ve never tried them myself.
(I’ll admit, I’ve never read any Shakespeare, but the book about Mary looks cool too 🙂)
*after stalking XD* From what I’ve seen of your writing, I bet your poetry is/would be great! I don’t know…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 aww Pax! (I say that a lot, lol.) @freedomwriter76
Hunter & company (ha I should start calling them that)
“I…..j-just…..paint….” Paxton stuttered. “N-nothing…….nothing s-s-specific….”
“Oh, like abstract art?” Tech came a bit closer, adjusting his glasses so that they stopped sliding down his nose. “I wouldn’t mind…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Well….
I can’t plot for the life of me. If I plot any more than a vague outline, I lose interest.
Sooooo I jump straight into it with only a simple idea of what I want to do. That gets me into trouble sometimes.
But here are some helpful things!
If you need to, write out of order. I do this with series but not individual…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley That’s cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Yeah I always thought that show was really weird but when I saw that little parody I thought “Ha, this is actually good!”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@starshiness This’ll be cool! When I have time to read it I definitely will!! (Subscribed to the topic already….)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@folith-feolin ah yep. That makes sense.
Romance is only interesting to me if it’s a side plot, like, not the main storyline.
- Load More
