@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @smiley @kyronthearcanin
Ok, I decided….not sure if I’m going to regret this or not, but I’m just going for it.
See the dragon I have as my profile pic?
I’m going to use him. He’s a charrie from a canon universe that I modified heavily, so he’s kinda between OC and canon character.
So I guess I’ll introduce Tech!
He’s a l…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
This is really late but….I guess it’s better than nothing.
Allen
A strange alien walked out of the smoke.
Allen pointed his blaster at him.
The alien either didn’t notice or didn’t care. “Ah, you must be some of Dante’s companions. I’m Callin Maddox. You wouldn’t happen…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Nice character design!! And your world sounds awesome too! My brother doesn’t like writing but he does enjoy worldbuilding.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin That’s so cool! Those are your main characters right?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“That’s right… we’re from New York,” Logan said, after Falon interrupted him.
Freya cocked her head and gave a small laugh. “Alright. New York sounds like a nice place to live.” She studied the two for a moment. “Do you know who else is coming? I wasn’t informed who the wedding was for.”
That’s all for now because I have to…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“Nice, I’ll be happy to meet him,” Logan said, glancing at Falon. “Where are you from?”
“Yurbril’s Canopy,” Freya replied. “A large forest. I’m sure it’s a long way from here… We live on a continent called the Zutora Spiral. Klayden is originally from the Minolen Marsh.” She cocked her head. “What about you?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Let’s do it then!
Feather
She stared down into the darkness for a little while, her brain replaying the scene from just minutes before.
Was he okay?
If he’s injured down there……
Maybe I shouldn’t have gone after him.
Eventually, the logical side of her brain won out. Crosshair will be fine. He can take care of himself. And just…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, you’re fine! I think most of us besides me are lol
@smiley Yeah my brother has just recently showed interest in writing. I was super excited XD.
Freya
“What’s your name?” Logan asked.
She smiled. “I’m Freya.” She glanced behind her. “I usually don’t travel alone. My friend, Klayden, should be here- but I’m not sure when.”…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Wow, cool! I like the anatomy ones, I need to do those sometime.
Oh, and I can see what’s going on in the comic. Lesli’s parents are fighting, I think? And she’s kinda caught in the crossfire or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore I might use first person, so it should be fine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @smiley @kyronthearcanin
Hmmm….
I’ll get to it in a couple minutes if I have time! I might choose a charrie you’ve probably seen before, but he’ll be different this time.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore Alright! @keilah-h @smiley @wow-i-almost-tagged-myself…
I can go, if that’s okay! (My brother will be here whenever he’s let into the forum)
Freya
Freya stared at the large building in front of her. It was massive, and extremely beautiful, more so than any she had seen before. Tentatively she walked towards the hotel. There were…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@annabelle Thanks! I think I’m five or six pages in. It’s going well!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Surprisingly, I would actually not be using a character from Healer. I just started a new fantasy world with my brother (who should be starting here in KP shortly!!!🎉🎉🎉) and we’re hoping to make it a trilogy. As of now the world is called Zutora but we haven’t decided on the name of the book. So, like in Healer, the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley OOH I’ll do this!!
I happened to have a goofy little story already in place for two charries of mine who book a stay at a hotel……
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, a roleplay! Well I’m sorta busy but also… this sounds fun. XDXD
So… my character will probably wouldn’t be human. Is that okay?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, I will definitely be stalking this forum. 😁
I may join in at some point, but I’m not the most skilled artist, so we’ll see. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re so welcome!! I’m glad I could help!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
(I agree with HybridLore, that article should be really helpful! [if I can remember right… I’ve read so many articles on KP. XD])
Yesss… heroines are really hard to write. Just female characters in general. I think it’s just because women handle their emotions differently than men and our brains are wired differently, so we interpr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@hyrbridlore
Everyone else has given you great ideas!
I’ll piggyback off of what Kathleen said. If there is one part of your story that you love (characters, world, plot, etc.) then use that as your inspiration to keep going.
I also love what Whaley said. It’s the first draft and it’s not supposed to be perfect!! Sometimes you just have to ge…[Read more]
- Load More
